[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Guys, would anyone recommend me to play this as starter? It is fast and can use 4 skills (possible swap for mapping/low bosses & strong content)

If so which pob?
Last edited by michal123490 on Sep 18, 2020, 3:52:48 PM
Hello, I think of playing that one. I kinda wanna focus on only 1 character so can that build be scaled with currency to pull off high numbers? Not especially need to be top tier lol just to invest some time
When we take iron Reflexes?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
hey i may a bit dense but where are you getting mana regen from? or mana on hit? i seem to be running out very fast
"
i_fail_harder wrote:
hey i may a bit dense but where are you getting mana regen from? or mana on hit? i seem to be running out very fast

We get soul raker later on for mana leech. Early it's kind of rough and you'll need a mana flask regularly.
"
BzyxXx wrote:
When we take iron Reflexes?

i took it when i got my ascendancy + jade flask

"
michal123490 wrote:
Guys, would anyone recommend me to play this as starter? It is fast and can use 4 skills (possible swap for mapping/low bosses & strong content)

If so which pob?

im leveling with the venom gyre POB currently and its really fun and strong so far. the dmg is a bit low at the begening but when you start investing in chaos nods, the dmg ramp up fast.

What's best 5 link for PS?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Replica Perfect Form has Blood and Sand instead of Arctic Armor - Thoughts? Seems pretty dang good
Hello lvl 74 here! can anyone look at my tree and tell me if i went in the wrong direction or didn't take important node thanks!

https://pastebin.com/T5EC2nex

Only "problem" i have right now except my shitty gear is that my clearing come from my plague beared skill and not my main skill kill fast but only one target. Should i remove one of my skill gem to put ancestral?
Last edited by Dynastiew on Sep 19, 2020, 11:36:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info