[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hey,
Could u explain why u use the winddancer Keystone? (Count hits when u dogde or Block too?)
And other question, why u dont use plague bearer ?
"
zakariusqc wrote:
the uber version is good with venom gyre? does i need to change anything for that skill? uber version is like an upgraded version of your old build? is there any reason to play the other version?

Yeah you can.

Older version might be little easier to put together. It doesn't require helmet enchant and Uber does, also lvl21 Withering Step... But it will work.
Amulet anointment is different for Venom Gyre.
Uber requires catalysts so you can squeeze last bit of life from belt and so on...

Original version also has more dps and might be faster mapper since you can use Quicksilver flask...
Small things like that.
"
Hey,
Could u explain why u use the winddancer Keystone? (Count hits when u dogde or Block too?)

Main advantage of Wind Dancer is vs bosses like Sirus. You dont get hit often but when you do it's a barrage of spell. In that moment you will benefit from 20% less damage taken.
Uber has enough armour to use it.
"
And other question, why u dont use plague bearer ?

Late game it doesn't have big impact. You can use it if you want.
It's best for leveling and up until the red maps.
It's in the Vennto's leveling guide.
"
NitainExtract wrote:
Have you seen the alternate quality for plague bearer?
Alternate Quality 2 10% reduced Chaos Damage taken while Incubating
This seems like a great addition to a souped up Divine Flesh version of the build.

Incubation period is when you are charging it. Late game you charge it instantly so no benefit there.

I also doubted vind dance, but in the end it gives -10% + 20% is a normal skill
I decided to play poison character in this league. In the past I played the Molten Strike Asassin quite a long time ago and Venom Gyre / Cobra as they came out. I have always liked DoT in games.

I bet on your guide, it is superbly described congratulations and thank you for sure I will have a lot of fun playing this character.

I bet on PS as the most balanced skill, I don't like to swap and I'm not some speed freak to have to suffer from a slightly slower clear.

And I have one question, is dual wield profitable with PS that beats alternately? Only for attack speed bonus? Have I missed something. Especially at the beginning, when we get one good claw, isn't it better to choose a nice shield?
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 18, 2020, 8:16:55 AM
So the wind dancer gives me more armour with iron reflection ?
"
loczek123 wrote:
I decided to play poison character in this league. In the past I played the Molten Strike Asassin quite a long time ago and Venom Gyre / Cobra as they came out. I have always liked DoT in games.

I bet on your guide, it is superbly described congratulations and thank you for sure I will have a lot of fun playing this character.

I bet on PS as the most balanced skill, I don't like to swap and I'm not some speed freak to have to suffer from a slightly slower clear.

And I have one question, is dual wield profitable with PS that beats alternately? Only for attack speed bonus? Have I missed something. Especially at the beginning, when we get one good claw, isn't it better to choose a nice shield?

You can go with the shield with somewhat lower dps i think. Ofc you would have to change all dual wield passive points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info