[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
Jakubi wrote:
Hey, just started leveling and wanted to try fossil crafting the weapons used for this and I managed to get
which amazed me as it's pretty much my first time crafting, as far as I understand I hit it pretty well, but I can't craft the damage over time now right? Anything I can do or is this very usable as is?

You got t1 crit chance i think. Claw is very good, it will serve you well. :)

The +1 to socketed gems ist the prefix you'd need to craft chaos damage over time multi.
So the claw is good, but unfortunately not very good as the chaos multi is a big part of the damage.

Just use this claw till you can craft something better.

Crafted this, is there a way to craft the 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage, or should I craft the basic increased damage over time mod, or something else?
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
Figured it out :D
Last edited by Jakubi on Jul 20, 2020, 7:42:50 AM
Just started this as my 3rd or 4th torstein build. Saving up currency for chest armor. Having trouble with conquerors at awakening level 6. Think I just need more levels.
https://pastebin.com/fc6iRe4c

Right now I'm working on finding a solid ilvl 85 helm to slam hunter's orb on to get the chaos penetration. Then I need to re-roll all my resistances and get t1 on them all. Thennnnnn.... A new ring with assassin's mark on it. Then awakened gems. Then I think I'm good with this build!

Been playing this build since metamorph league. Love it! Thanks Tor!
Hey im New and what is the best items or gems for 1-2-3 Laby izaro one shoot me . i have enough Amor and full res ranger is so weak why ever with my duelist i faste tankt all with same items Oo .
"
daason wrote:
Just started this as my 3rd or 4th torstein build. Saving up currency for chest armor. Having trouble with conquerors at awakening level 6. Think I just need more levels.

Build will come together as you get more levels and better gear. Conquerors are easy, no worries. :)

"
RedMaddyy wrote:
https://pastebin.com/fc6iRe4c

Right now I'm working on finding a solid ilvl 85 helm to slam hunter's orb on to get the chaos penetration. Then I need to re-roll all my resistances and get t1 on them all. Thennnnnn.... A new ring with assassin's mark on it. Then awakened gems. Then I think I'm good with this build!

Been playing this build since metamorph league. Love it! Thanks Tor!

Ty mate, i'm really glad that you are having so much fun.

Just curious, why Assassin's Mark?
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
Hey im New and what is the best items or gems for 1-2-3 Laby izaro one shoot me . i have enough Amor and full res ranger is so weak why ever with my duelist i faste tankt all with same items Oo .

Remove unique belt and gloves. Get rare gloves and belt with as much lifeequip at your lvl.
Your life is too low.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 20, 2020, 6:00:57 PM
hi thanks for build, I always wanted to try a poison build. My questions are:

1) How do we refill our mana? Since our mana reserved I always need to use mana potions which make my farming slow

2)Don't we need freeze immunity? They look like huge threat.

3)Pestilent Strike/Viper Strile - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Multistrike - Melee Physical damage
is this best setup? Because I see people using unbound ailments instead of melee physical support (and also some use void manipulation support I guess)

4) What's the best annointment? Tribal fury or Swift venoms? If I use pestilent does splash damage really nececary cuz pestilent already aoe I suppose

5)sorry for asking noob questions :)
Last edited by Caramellus on Jul 21, 2020, 1:56:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info