The Salvage Box has been Scrapped

toxic people/players with toxic minds, they should be remove from community not this awesome salvage box.. please put it back..
Another idea:

10 points, sacrifice a duplicate item: get a box from the same set that item is from or the newest set.
come onnnnnnnnn, i have the same skin from misterybox like 5x zzzzzzzz
What were you guys thinking? This one seemed kind of obvious. o_O
I cannot believe there are actually people THANKING Chris for removing the scrap box.
How deep do these guys have their noses up GGG´s butt?

It´s a fucking disgrace that they even try to make more money from their very poorly designed mystery box concept. Maybe they got a message. But thanking them? Since they sold their indy company to a money making machine, this game cares way more about mtx on a daily base than actual content and fixes. Even their so called balancing is purely a skill mtx rotation machine.
Buff a skill - make some mtx for it - make money - dump the skill. Rinse and repeat.

I´ve been a supporter for years and spent more money on this game than on any other game but I´ve come to realise GGG has had their best days, from here it´s just going downhill.
Last edited by IamLoco on Sep 11, 2019, 8:19:37 AM
That's cool removed this box, but... this doesn't change the fact you decided to add such thing to the shop. YOU.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
solution to duplicate MTX should be free. We already paid for the items once I'd rather gift them to friends than pay a second time to get another random duplicate
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
"
slepette wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can someone explain the outrage?

I recommend checking reddit but tl;tr its because ppl buy the box salvage dupes and get dupes back 😂

So I had enough dupes to salvage that every time I opened a box I had a 87 chance to get a top tier return or a 13 chance to get the combined mtx which is like an absurd amount of points so it's a win win for supporters that got heavy handed on opening past boxes even if you disagree with this solution. If you only put in a few salvage items your odds were much worse and you could certainly end up with more lower tier dupes - which you would then have to turn around and salvage again. However if you landed on a top tier dupe, if you turn that back in you immediately got a 50%+ chance buff towards some other top tier or combined mtx.

So I understand the outrage but for some of us this was a good interim solution to the duped mtx. I looked at it like putting what you owe towards a discount of something new. However, that something new is still not technically guaranteed which contributed to this overall being a shit solution, but it was still good enough to purge the dupes because once that was done, there was no longer a need to purchase the box until you accumulate a bunch of dupes again that you would want to part with.

They have never just pulled something because of some outrage on reddit. I have some other thoughts as to why they yanked the box which would paint GGG in an even worst light so I'll reserve those to myself.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
salvag :(
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
It will take a lot more than just scrapping this to build back some goodwill, GGG. Multiple people at numerous departments, including many levels of management all the way up, agreed to put it out there, to test the waters and see if you could get away with it. That bad excuse for an apology you are giving now tells me you don't really regret attempting to scam your playerbase, you merely regret getting immediately called out.

I have no intention of supporting you financially ever again. I have already done enough, and I'll just enjoy the game from now on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info