How the Blight Launch Went

Blight League did not get off to a good start with me. Got through my Coast mission just fine, then got my kiester handed to me by endless march of skeletons complete with Rain of Arrows on the Mud Flats. Decided to shelve league-specific content exploration til later. Much, much later.

Coupled with the constant instance transfer whatsit invalid errors and crashes to login screen after minutes of spinning blue doughnut, I can't say I was particularly enthralled with this league's launch.

The league-specific hat, on the other hand, is quite good. It goes a fair piece toward making up for the ridiculously awful Legion hat. I shall keep hoping for "incremental improvements" in that hat's graphics.

Also, torrenting the content.gppk file for a new league has been a delight. Vastly superior to updating solely through the client, which is like suppurating sores on sensitive body parts. In a salt bath. While watching tonedeaf YouTubers sing Tom Jones hits.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I've really enjoyed what I've seen of the new league so far. However, I have noticed the game stability being a bit of an issue. At least I wasn't in high-end content or killing a boss at the time of the dozen or more crashes.
Mmmmm... Pizza...
-18k players online in 4 days

-50k twitch viewers in 4 days

That a successful start!
Lots of crash happen, the master system rarely works when loading maps (need to spam it over and over), and the lag man. THE LAAAAGGGG is a hair pulling experience. In town, in maps, in ascendancy trials? It's so bad, probably the laggiest league I've ever experienced since Torment League :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info