How the Blight Launch Went

"
Pop_Pop wrote:
Lol like hell it was smooth, my game has been crashing non stop since release. This is the laggiest league I've ever played.

Sorry to hear that...maybe turn down the graphics..reinstall the game..close down everything running in the background... :)
Smooth as sandpaper for me.

Initial patch failed over and over.
Installed the DirectX update - which seemed to help.
Nope.
Had to do a complete uninstall.
First try re-installed after d/ling 20gb - failed just as it finished.
Uninstall.
Second try. Same thing again. Failed near completion.
Uninstall.
Third try. Finally worked.
I was able to start playing 2+ hours after the launch.
Crashed in Tidal Pool.
Couple other crashes since then. Seems better and more stable though.
24 hours into my character, just one random crash (not because of Blight mechanic). So overall VERY smooth. But lasts leagues were also.

People should check their setup. It's always the same.. the once with no or almost no Supporter pack are complaining the most. Low support, no patience, the typical freeloaders..
"
bipola wrote:
24 hours into my character, just one random crash (not because of Blight mechanic). So overall VERY smooth. But lasts leagues were also.

People should check their setup. It's always the same.. the once with no or almost no Supporter pack are complaining the most. Low support, no patience, the typical freeloaders..

Have you tried some Blighted Maps with Minions build (50+) to say this, because currently those Areas are really crashing/bugged a lot.
I'm enjoying the league. No problems so far.
League is more fun than i expected aswell
Granted, this seems to be about as smooth as the Legion launch went, server-stability/capacity wise.

After a year or two of launches being marred by server instability and long queues, I do think that it's safe to say we're past that.

Hence, I think that it's more pressing to address the other ugly side of it: the rise in buggy launches.

"
bipola wrote:

"Oh no, it's not been an issue for me personally, so it must not be an issue for anyone; also I'm going to take it as a chance to pot-shot at others, like me flaunting my supporter packs (rather than hiding them) makes me a better person."

Perhaps you might do to recognize that your playing style hasn't been terribly ambitious; it appears you don't even really attempt red maps, and give up on a character in the mid-80s. Hence a logical person might consider that there's a lot more going on that might be happening outside the narrow window of one's own experience.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
And then we failed the Xbox cert...
My only big gripe is that the pre-mapping Blight encounters get astronomically harder the more seperate lanes there are.

Four lanes that concentrate into a single path before reaching the machine is easy with minion tower spam and some AoE skills.

Four seperate paths with four seperate entrances and the same amount of resources as the combined paths map? Friggin' impossible without a specialized setup during leveling.

That said, it's still great fun, even if it's a little frustrating every so often.
ty ggg pls buff spectres and minions! pls no nerf!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info