How the Blight Launch Went

Pls make it playable ;D
Game on! Hehe.
"Be the hero on path that no one dares to tread."
I suppose smoothly in server issues(no rollbacks for example), not for ours pcs :P
Fix certain delve nodes and Blighted maps they are uncompleteabe did two maps and one of them crashed whilst the other one just bugged out after timer ran out, no loot nothing
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
I think if this post had the "downvote" option, would be comptiting with the EA's one, yeah... that one that entered in Guinness records. xD
"
Gackuto wrote:
I think if this post had the "downvote" option, would be comptiting with the EA's one, yeah... that one that entered in Guinness records. xD

I am not sure about that. Often in these threads those who have problem are complaining loud, while those who have not are playing and enjoying the game. BTW I am not home ATM...

I did not have any issues beside I think two DCs.

So far I started two chars. First a witch so I planed to make a corpse bomb necromancer, but it was not so smooth and sadly blight mobs does not leave corpses behind. I am not sure wether a design decision or a bug, I don´t really like it, but maybe you had to do so because of performance, and the possible spectres from blight mobs...
The second was a pathfinder with pestilent strike... Yeah I am a bit late to the party but i did not play any strike melee build last league so here we go... Maybe if I am lucky with my drops I want to retry a summoner gladiator with dominating blow, because you really buffed sentinels so strong to make them challenge the agony crawler...
Last edited by griffinzero on Sep 9, 2019, 11:36:19 AM
Worst launch experience I ever had. Getting a dc in a map and when you relog the map is lost. The portals are gone. Blight crashes are horrific. Some delve maps cannot be completed you just stand there after the fight and just have to relog. Had one map where syndicate fort was empty. And the Biggest problem is the lag/stutter issues never in the last few leagues did I have to die because of lag but in this league several times.
2 crashes for me since I joined about 3 hours after launch.
Did my first Blight map, slightly laggy, but smooth overall.
My only bug was when I would use a mana flask, my blasphemy aura would turn off.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Blight maps need to have monsters reduced by well over 500% for solo maps i can understand the current amount of monsters in a 6 man party but holy hell at least pretend you care about solo players.

All in all though this is definitely on my tops list for favorite leagues. :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming
Last edited by DemonicSlayer2015 on Sep 9, 2019, 11:55:44 AM
confirm, no crash at all, in legion 30 crashes on day 1 ... ( not playing psn assa though lul ).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info