How the Blight Launch Went

Pretty smooth. Some crashes at the beginning, but nothing game breaking.

You still need to work on balancing the content... but you're pretty close to the mark.
I concur . This is probably my new most fav league . Client has never been this stable. Thanks ggg .
chaotic neutral
Rip mines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlvwqWMoogs&t=48s
Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays
Went pretty smooth for me, was even lucky to not encounter any delve bugs. Hopefully blighted maps get fixed soon, the league mechanic is a lot more fun than i was anticipating - and i was being cautiously optimistic from the get-go :D.
thank fuck streamers were also crashing in blight maps, should see a fix soon then.
[Removed by Support]

It's no longer ok to be a certain color

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Been one of the WORST league launches for me mechankchly wise. Unending disconnects. I cant tell if it's on my end or not. But before the update it was fine, after the update I've had nothing but troubl
Way too many bugs. Please fix asap
I think I read a few "RIP PC... " uh no, in fact, most people who fell in love, cut over to PC, feature rich for the win. :)

Where'd I put that PC Master Race image...
Even if you fix blight maps crashing they are fundamentally broken from a performance perspective.

I’m hopeful.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info