This weekend we released Path of Exile: Blight, and it was one of the smoothest launches we have ever had. We released a small handful of patches and important serverside hotfixes, and our team are working on the remaining issues that have been reported (such as some problems with Blighted Maps). Please report any problems you encounter in the bug reports forum.

In less than 24 hours we'll also launch Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

Thanks so much for your ongoing feedback and support.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Did well but holy hell the Blight Maps need a fix.

Good work getting the Delve issues (mostly) fixed fast. The mines were Vaaled at league launch +27 hours but were mostly solved by +33.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Sep 8, 2019, 8:41:25 PM
RIP PC in Blight Maps! :v
Thx GGG!

So far the league is more fun than I expected. :)

Edit: Actually, nvm. I forgot I found Krillson in my area and died before I could talk to him. :P No, bad league, pls restart, thx.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Sep 8, 2019, 10:14:18 PM
Lol like hell it was smooth, my game has been crashing non stop since release. This is the laggiest league I've ever played.
Rip summoners crashing blight maps..
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Pog
Vocandin's Craft and Carry Services:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110

Also the guy posting the Atlas labeled every league!
SMOOTH AS EGGS
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Bugs aside, league start was indeed one of the smoothest. Good job!
"
smoothest launches

one of the most buggiest, more like

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info