3.8.0c Patch Notes

3.8.0c Patch Notes
  • Fixed some MTX being incorrectly identified as consumable.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when Shield Charge was used in a party.

This has been deployed as a restartless client update. You will need to close and reopen your client to apply this patch.

Last bumped on Sep 9, 2019, 1:48:19 AM
Time to fix the memory leaks and graphics corruption (that wasn't there until 3.8 started!)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 6, 2019, 8:11:39 PM
"
Time to fix the memory leaks and graphics corruption (that wasn't there until 3.8 started!)
Don't move my threads.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 7, 2019, 2:11:39 AM

+1
I'm always teleporting into my hideout where default waypoint position is, not where its actual place is. Not a murderous bug, but annoying a lot.
"
Hollow_Ichigo wrote:
I'm always teleporting into my hideout where default waypoint position is, not where its actual place is. Not a murderous bug, but annoying a lot.

Yup, that's a bug, and it'll happen every single time without fail on game launch.

If you swap hideouts, it'll happen then & there too, Twice.

Helena takes you to your map device (Reproducible without any effort)
/hideout (at least in the Brutal Hideout) takes you upstairs
Using the waypoint sets you at the waypoint in your hideout (cannot confirm... pretty certain that that's the case.)
Dying to Uber Elder sets you somewhere else...
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 6, 2019, 8:56:23 PM
Please disregard my suggestion. The workaround doesn't stay applied after you go to different waypoints.

"
The fix is to click the Edit button in your hideout and manually move the waypoint (just a tiny bit or wherever you wish to move it, doesn't matter). That edit will reinitialize the location, so it'll work as expected next time. It's definitely a bug but at least the workaround is easy.

GGG just needs to add a bit of code to check the waypoint location versus assuming the default spot when a new league starts. Oh well, GGG is f'n awesome and 4.0 will be coming soon.
Last edited by Nestorius on Sep 7, 2019, 11:40:21 AM
"

I am having the memory leaks since the start of Blight. I have a MSI GE62 2QC Apache with a Nvidia GTX 960M and 8Gb RAM. Every 2-3 minutes, i have like 0-3 FPS during 1 minute. It is unplayable. The only reason i made it to level 40 is cuz i love this game, and i think that someone will look into it at some point. Also cuz i am playing summoner, so with 3 FPS, i can see my character progressing in the area, without seeing anything else. My minions do the job for me.

But still, the game is UNPLAYABLE.

please do something about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info