[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Gryphenprey wrote:

If having trouble fitting it you can drop Herald of Ash for now. Damage should be fine regardless, better to have that extra layer of defense.

Yeah i'll try that i think...

This is the watcher's eye i had so the extra block should help as well.

"
Targwyn wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

If having trouble fitting it you can drop Herald of Ash for now. Damage should be fine regardless, better to have that extra layer of defense.

Yeah i'll try that i think...

This is the watcher's eye i had so the extra block should help as well.

yeah that's pretty nice!
Threw around 2.3 ex of alts trying to get arcane surge AND double damage, didnt hit it, isnt any other way do get it more easilly ?
"
JuiLeMeilleur wrote:
Threw around 2.3 ex of alts trying to get arcane surge AND double damage, didnt hit it, isnt any other way do get it more easilly ?

Not really. You can try to buy one that has the two mods already and annul down to those mods but that's also quite expensive. I would try crafting on non-6L bases and sell ones that I hit that are good for other builds.

IE: Power Charge on Crit Support or Cast While Channeling with double damage will sell for at least an exalt as a blue item. I also regal whenever I hit these mods with a bad suffix in case I hit something good on the regal. Regals are cheap.

+3 to all Lightning/Cold/Fire gems with good second mod is also very good for selling.

But yeah it's a pain to make it either way. But you can offset costs if you know what to look for.
I started to sell those +3 gems that I hit on my way, and damn that's worth, that allowed me to buy my watcher's eye and other stuff!
I did hit a +3 to all fire spell skill gems, regaled, went for double damage!!
I'm trying to sell it for 7ex, is it to much?
Hi mate I really enjoying this build but it feels a bit clunky and hard to evade some stuff. I just saw you test using cwc cyclone can i have a bit more detail about that please. Curently have this and wonder is it good enough. and finally is we dont have arcane surge at weapon, do we need to have it at body armour?

"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Hi mate I really enjoying this build but it feels a bit clunky and hard to evade some stuff. I just saw you test using cwc cyclone can i have a bit more detail about that please. Curently have this and wonder is it good enough. and finally is we dont have arcane surge at weapon, do we need to have it at body armour?

That's the kind of staff I started with for CWC, it's fine.

For CWC you will need:

And possibly

You can also Anoint your amulet with Charging Onslaught for Free Frenzy+Endurance charges.

The tree is otherwise the same. You can pick up power charges for good damage boost bc of PCoC Support.

The damage on CWC is still significantly less, but the playstyle may feel better for most people.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Oct 17, 2019, 5:47:06 PM
I was going to ask the same thing about the cwc setup. Any chance you could add a section highlighting this playstyle of your build? I would like to give it a shot with cyclone. I'm playing the other version right now and the clunkiness still kinda sucks, but it's very strong. I'm very interested in the cwc setup.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

That's the kind of staff I started with for CWC, it's fine.

For CWC you will need:

And possibly

You can also Anoint your amulet with Charging Onslaught for Free Frenzy+Endurance charges.

The tree is otherwise the same. You can pick up power charges for good damage boost bc of PCoC Support.

The damage on CWC is still significantly less, but the playstyle may feel better for most people.

Cheers mate.U mention significantly less about how much %less. Another thing i cant find charging onslaught anointment that u mention. I try to search at poe wiki and anointment table still got nothing. Thanks in advance for reply
The passive node is called Charging Offensive.
I'm at 500ishk shaper per ball with CWC atm with ideal equip 800k-1m should be possible but my items are not cheap, just not ideal yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info