PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
PC servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Made some updates to the gearing section.

Unavailable

Is great for leveling/early mapping until you can get a Watcher's eye with the "Gain 15-20% of Damage Taken from hits as mana over 4 seconds while affected by clarity." mod.

Basically eliminates any need for mana regen from gear or tree.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hey I'm curious, how does Spirit Offering and Spell Cascade interact? Does it give you triple ES recovery?
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
"
Xymordos wrote:
Hey I'm curious, how does Spirit Offering and Spell Cascade interact? Does it give you triple ES recovery?

Nope, Spirit Offering can be on any CWDT setup. I just *happen* to have it with my Desecrate.
Darn, Mark_GGG did confirm Spirit Offering worked with Spell Cascade so I was wondering how it actually worked.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Last edited by Xymordos on Sep 10, 2019, 12:03:11 AM
"
Xymordos wrote:
Darn, Mark_GGG did confirm Spirit Offering worked with Spell Cascade so I was wondering how it actually worked.

Source?

Spirit offering was also changed with this league to consume a maximum of 4 corpses so you wouldn't gain any additional effect by having say, a larger AOE
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2115396

Does your Spirit Offering in your in game skill bar show that it is linked with both CWDT and Spell Cascade?
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
"
Xymordos wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2115396

Does your Spirit Offering in your in game skill bar show that it is linked with both CWDT and Spell Cascade?

only shows that it is linked with CWDT.

Ehh that totally contradicts Mark's post. If it works with Desecrate, no reason it shouldn't work with the offering too.

Reason I ask this is that if it works you'll get healed triple the amount, making you incredibly tanky.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Last edited by Xymordos on Sep 10, 2019, 3:43:12 AM
"
Xymordos wrote:
Ehh that totally contradicts Mark's post. If it works with Desecrate, no reason it shouldn't work with the offering too.

Reason I ask this is that if it works you'll get healed triple the amount, making you incredibly tanky.

It wouldn't even if it could support it. SO has a cap of 4 corpses consumed. You wouldn't be able to get triple the buff.

But yeah, it would make it insane. It's already good.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Xymordos wrote:

It wouldn't even if it could support it. SO has a cap of 4 corpses consumed. You wouldn't be able to get triple the buff.

But yeah, it would make it insane. It's already good.

Yeah I'm planning a CWDT character based on the Spirit Offering. If it worked it would be totally broken.

Apparently it's bugged right now and you're getting the 100% effect of the Spirit Offering rather than 75%.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info