[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ GRYPH, TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
"
BramshLT wrote:

"
datamore65535 wrote:

*sluuuurp*

Made a video without using spirit offering for recovery. Make of it what you will but it looks like the build will, in fact, be fine.

Pre-3.10 Post Nerf Test Run
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Mar 11, 2020, 9:58:18 PM
Here is another possibility how to go without spirit offering.
https://youtu.be/RGY8JwWtvE4

Gryph, how is single target sustain with your setup? Es/Life on hit feel awful vs single target for me
"
majesthro wrote:

Gryph, how is single target sustain with your setup? Es/Life on hit feel awful vs single target for me

That's where leech comes in. With ES leech (light eater cluster) it feels fine. If you are also not relying any form of life leech for life sustain, you can take Ghost Reaver too.

Also I saw that today. Hehe. Requires a little more investment into mana than I'd care to do and you lose all your ES (thus losing a lot of eHP)

Also not super into locking myself into unique chest pieces when rares are sooooo strong for this build.

BUT it IS an option.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Mar 12, 2020, 1:05:34 AM
Gryph, maybe we should consider applying Agnostic + enduring mana flask to substitute spirit offering sustain?
This demands substantial investment into mana and dropping some auras, which will lead to quite a loss for dps, but why not...
Last edited by deseptycon on Mar 12, 2020, 2:12:08 AM
"
deseptycon wrote:
Gryph, maybe we should consider applying Agnostic + enduring mana flask to substitute spirit offering sustain?
This demands substantial investment into mana and dropping some auras, which will lead to quite a loss for dps, but why not...

As mentioned above, it IS an option, but not one that I like.

You lose all your ES (making you more susceptible to 1-shots), DPS Auras, passives to mana nodes, and chest piece to Cloak of Defiance.

It definitely works. Damage will suffer as CWC on a lower investment can feel a little lackluster as it is though.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Mar 12, 2020, 2:32:31 AM
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
still playable in standart league right ?

not with 3.10 - 2 days left

Will standart league also be updated to 3,10 in next day? 🙁
"
sn3kox wrote:
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
still playable in standart league right ?

not with 3.10 - 2 days left

Will standart league also be updated to 3,10 in next day? 🙁

You'll have to adjust it, but it's still playable without Spirit Offering.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
majesthro wrote:

That's where leech comes in. With ES leech (light eater cluster) it feels fine. If you are also not relying any form of life leech for life sustain, you can take Ghost Reaver too.

Also I saw that today. Hehe. Requires a little more investment into mana than I'd care to do and you lose all your ES (thus losing a lot of eHP)

Also not super into locking myself into unique chest pieces when rares are sooooo strong for this build.

BUT it IS an option.

This new Keystone might be an option for this:

Disciple of Kitava
Every second, Consume a nearby Corpse to Recover 5% of Life and Mana
10% more Damage taken if you haven't Consumed a Corpse Recently

You should be able to completely focus on energy shield leech right?
Does the entry cost of this build got any bigger?
Before you just put on spirit offering + enduring mana flask and were good to go. Does it rly feel good in single target? cant imagine only leech will keep your ES up. especially at the beginning. ES on hit locks us to spinnernets or the expensive watchers eye mod.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Taelic wrote:
I think I'll try and make a spellslinger version of it work for my starter, since I'm very likely joining a private league with some friends and we very likely won't get a scold's bridle.

Just need to figure out what ascendancy to do it as now that they took spirit offering out back and shot it in the head.

Bone Offering is a really strong defensive effect. You can also try Elementalist for the golems and free Life leech+Reflect Immunity.

AND FOR EVERYONE WHO WAS SAD AND DOUBTED I MADE IT F'ING WORK!

You're welcome.

See the 3.10 update spoiler. I am still working on the rest of the guide to adjust for the changes and right now my head hurts so I'm taking a break. haha

Honestly excited to see how you make it work, thanks for keeping things alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info