Path of Exile: Blight Launches Soon

My internet has a download speed of 135 mb/s and the torrent is downloading at a speed of 350 kb/s, can we get it seeded pls?
"
My internet has a download speed of 135 mb/s and the torrent is downloading at a speed of 350 kb/s, can we get it seeded pls?

Sorry bro, my upload is 0.5 MB , doing the best I can on my 3rd world country line.
"
gaskoon wrote:
"
Benediktus wrote:
How am i "installing" the torrent file? Or in which file of the game am i putting the torrent file?

I am too retarded for this sh*t ^^

thanks in advance for your help

Go to this path : C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile

and overwrite the files with your downloaded torrent files. Note path might have a different drive letter ie: D:

Thank you very much! :)
Wish you a good league start
"
pr13st wrote:

credit goes to Forsman from a fan art competition back in '12

30+ days of a broken, nearly unplayable league start incoming, let'sa' go!
bottomtext
"
CreatorXM wrote:
30+ days of a broken, nearly unplayable league start incoming, let'sa' go!

hey now where's your beta hipe at? considering that the QA team already did their thing on the league, now it's our turn to test finally.

it will go "smooth" and "better than expected" as always.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Y'all are just bitter :o) just enjoy the free game.
Second-class poe gamer
nice only 6gb update this time too
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Anikarish wrote:
For some reason the current ggpk on my steam file is 27gb..
So I guess I should choose between playing via steam or not..
On other words choose between paying 50% more GB or lose the convenient of payment method to support the game..
Any suggestions?

Dump Steam. If something goes wrong with the client, Steam has a 80% chance (!!) to REDOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE GAME CLIENT. That right now is 20-25GB if not MORE.

If the only way you play PoE right now is through Steam and you have NOT set up an email on the account, read This wonderful guide. That'd be the "How do I start using the standalone client for the first time?" partition, for you.

+1

You absolutely should dump steam. You'll get better performance, faster new-league downloads, and GGG offers MANY options on their website for paying for points.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
I have just set up My standalone client to Auto launch at 10 past the Patch launch hour (3am for me), and download the Standalone patch as I sleep.

"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Anikarish wrote:
For some reason the current ggpk on my steam file is 27gb..
So I guess I should choose between playing via steam or not..
On other words choose between paying 50% more GB or lose the convenient of payment method to support the game..
Any suggestions?

Dump Steam. If something goes wrong with the client, Steam has a 80% chance (!!) to REDOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE GAME CLIENT. That right now is 20-25GB if not MORE.

If the only way you play PoE right now is through Steam and you have NOT set up an email on the account, read This wonderful guide. That'd be the "How do I start using the standalone client for the first time?" partition, for you.

+1

You absolutely should dump steam. You'll get better performance, faster new-league downloads, and GGG offers MANY options on their website for paying for points.

+-0

What? Better performance? thats some BS right there :D
And what comes to downloads the speed is usually about the same. I get mine faster (usually 60-70MB/s compared to 40-50MB/s from client) from steam but the "install, sync and extra file checkings" that steam does makes it about even.

I just like to have all my games (that are available) in steam because the automatic update system. My games are always up to date and i don't need to do shit.
Last edited by Guilty1 on Sep 6, 2019, 4:28:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info