Path of Exile: Blight Launches Soon

waiting in silence....ready to kill :D
I also have the missing XINPUT1_3.dll error.

Is the problem on our side (haven't tried to solve it by myself, don't wanna download any dll on the web) ? Last info about it was this tweet from our dear GGG about 1h ago : https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1170027128034738176

Any news about it...?
Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will launch at Sep 09, 2019 11:00 PM or at 4pm September 9th (PDT). Downtime will begin for deployment at Sep 09, 2019 10:00 PM or at 3pm September 9th (PDT).

I'm confused about when it's gonna start on PS4
"
Grosbool wrote:
I also have the missing XINPUT1_3.dll error.

Is the problem on our side (haven't tried to solve it by myself, don't wanna download any dll on the web) ? Last info about it was this tweet from our dear GGG about 1h ago : https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1170027128034738176

Any news about it...?

need to install directx web installer
Last edited by terkvik on Sep 6, 2019, 3:09:24 PM
"
terkvik wrote:

need to install directx web installer

Thanks so much buddy it worked !! Will give you my first exalt in game (might have to wait a bit though... xD )
I stay in Exile at the time. Uninstalled POE this week after playing it not for month. After playing over 1000 hours and reached my personal goal there is nothing to do for me anymore in Wraeclast. It was a great time but I think all good things have to come to an end. I will stay tuned to see how Path of Exile develops.

PS: Maybe I will be back when there are some new acts to discover.

GRIND TO INFINITY!
We Convoke Nebular Dimensions
As Real As The Realms We Ride
With None Above
And None At Side
Last edited by Allspark501 on Sep 6, 2019, 3:35:24 PM
WTF FUCK HELP ME THERE HAS BEEN A PATCH THAT YOU NEED TO UPDATE .....ITS 0 UPDATEEEEE НЕТУ ПАТЧА ЧТОБ СКАЗЧАТЬ ЧТО ЗА ХЕРНЯ РАЗРАБЫ?
Thanks for all you do!
Last edited by Popas13 on Sep 6, 2019, 9:04:34 PM
HOHO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info