Path of Exile: Blight Launches Soon

I've always wondered why there's such a huge difference in download size : Why 6GB on the standalone client and 11GB on Steam ?
Huuh so much to do again
Just to let you know guys, I've been downloading the torrent since this morning, i am only 86% and it's downloading at 20KB/s. Guess I learn't my lesson!
The lube is out!
Saved
downloaded torrent in ~1hour, thou downloading speed was 4-7mb/s
Took the opportunity to migrate from Steam to the standalone with the torrent from earlier today - worked like a charm only needed to DL 4GB outside of the content file, 30 minutes to queues open!

(please everyone migrate from Steam if you buy MTX like stash tabs and such, Valve doesnt deserve a cut)

HYPE TRAIN CHOO

(edit: queues are open 8 minutes ahead of time, there are 4513 people ahead of me in the queue reeeeeeeee)
Last edited by poggazoo on Sep 6, 2019, 2:51:38 PM
HYPED
"The program can't start because XINPUT1_3.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

=> I downloaded this dll and copied it in C:/Windows/System32 but I still have the issue.

=> I uninstalled the game, then reinstalled it (yes, completely), I still have the issue

I never had this message before, and I played every league.

Help me please !

[EDIT] solution here: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=xinput1_3.dll+missing&view=detail&mid=78F7B240BF70422A057478F7B240BF70422A0574&FORM=VIRE
Last edited by lmargueritte78 on Sep 6, 2019, 3:01:22 PM
just updated and get error 0xc000007b. (after fixing missed xinput1_3.dll)
nice GGG, very nice.

upd: fixed by re-installing Microsoft DirectX
Last edited by papkapapok on Sep 6, 2019, 3:20:15 PM
4143 peeps ahead of me. can't wait!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info