Path of Exile: Blight Launches Soon

last 11 hours
great
Last edited by iamnotspock on Sep 6, 2019, 4:38:36 AM
I don't want to do the story again, and again, and again...
Please un-nerf RF and healthy mind
"
TchikTchak wrote:
I don't want to do the story again, and again, and again...

Then you should play standard with only one character or you definitely picked the wrong game.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
time to become the worst and weebest poison assassin ninja tool throwing exile. 10 hours 52 mins remain.
18gb bloatware
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
+1

You absolutely should dump steam. You'll get better performance, faster new-league downloads, and GGG offers MANY options on their website for paying for points.[/quote]

+-0

What? Better performance? thats some BS right there :D
And what comes to downloads the speed is usually about the same. I get mine faster (usually 60-70MB/s compared to 40-50MB/s from client) from steam but the "install, sync and extra file checkings" that steam does makes it about even.

I just like to have all my games (that are available) in steam because the automatic update system. My games are always up to date and i don't need to do shit.[/quote]

I'm with Guilty1

edit: why do my quotes come out wierd?
Last edited by Poachy on Sep 6, 2019, 5:13:14 AM
"
You can find the torrent here. The download is approximately 18GB. This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up, no earlier than three hours before Path of Exile: Blight launches.

Ya know, there's a reason as to why people were asking for the preload nearly a day in advance you fucking rubes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info