Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

"
Why did GGG kill zombiemancer on whats suppose to be the summoner / trap league is beyond my comprehension. This was a huge surpise to me and many others.
Their Slam might still get reduced base cooldown and increased AoE. They have always been secretive about minion stats.

Removing 200% CDR and 100% AoE without adjusting the base values seems too extreme.

"
hyperionmac wrote:
I'm expecting a lot of changes in the minion related nodes especially those that affects the number of zombies and skellies.
https://poeplanner.com/ is updated to 3.8.0.
"
CreoZ wrote:
"
Rngrofl wrote:
I'm soo happy about all those nerfs(hope to see more), they're logically correct, keep the great job u doing, the more harder the game become, the more fun u'll get. Thanks to all GGG team for everything, keep it up! Don't listen to whiners/casuals, if they don't like nerfz, they should play some shitty game like D3.

d3 now harder than poe man)))

just.. end game poe content = uber elder, was killed by 70% min in prev league..
end game d3 content 150 gr = done by few 4-8k para partys...

I bet you never delve more than 600 or even 1000.

POE end game is delve. It's equivalent to GR in D3.

You have literally no idea how difficult delve gets after 900.
Some people has climbed to 3500~4000, which takes more skills than Diable GR which is literally a big dps check and jewel grind.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 4, 2019, 9:02:40 AM
Meatshield gem: No mention of its drop/purchase location.

Zombie Slam nerf: is Violent Dead still obtainable from other sources? does the cooldown reduction on the Raise Zombie gem continue to progress past level 20? any passive tree additions to compensate?

Queen's Decree: has Queen's Escape been changed to keep it on par with the buffs to Decree?
"You can now scroll between stash tabs by holding ctrl and using the mouse wheel."

You can already do this.

Also... more skill binds. Yeah !!

From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Was the damage nerf really needed for cyclone after a rather large area nerf?

It's a below-average gem now and is outshined by so many other different builds and doesn't provide anything special in return.
r.i.p. cyclone
"
Malbidion wrote:
Meatshield gem: No mention of its drop/purchase location.
It's combined with Feeding Frenzy in the patch notes.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Added Feeding Frenzy Support and Meat Shield Support as a quest reward for the Witch and Templar, and as purchasable from Clarissa for the Scion, for completing A Fixture of Fate.
"
mic01851165 wrote:
POE end game is delve. It's equivalent to GR in D3.

Delve is gated behind sulphite, greater rifts are not.

"
mic01851165 wrote:
Some people has climbed to 3500~4000, which takes more skills than Diable GR

With infinite attempts, while in GRs, when you fail that juicy one, you may never find another like that.
Last edited by Varskar on Sep 4, 2019, 9:22:09 AM
double post, sorry
Last edited by Varskar on Sep 4, 2019, 9:17:45 AM
-optimization. she understand what the hell. one league works, the other works so-so. and I have a normal computer that exceeds the recommended ones until you started to crow about the upgrade. The legion, working stably on the legion and lagging all the following leagues is a perfect example.
- archaic scrolls of identification and teleport. don't cost anything. pour in tons. they are needed only for identification, and apart from it they are of no use. what prevents one-button identification without a scroll, as in most action RPGs or mass identification, is unclear.
teleport scrolls are similar. there is a stone, in usability, it is much inferior to them and occupies a slot. why not the button - it is not clear.
-lifting similar things together. why I can’t click on one alchemist and pick up the 5 others that are nearby is incomprehensible. apparently against measures bots, or some other clever “explanation” exists, but I don’t know
-inventory. too small. on cards with a large quantum clog in an instant. there’s no question of any hunting for crayfish (although, according to the wonderful logic of the CGC crayfish, it’s the very best thing), otherwise there will be enough packs of portals with loot removal
-unique. 90% useless trash, inferior to the third or fourth gear raised from the floor.
-Expa. Why this terrible barrier after lvl 95 is not at all clear. apparently they think that 5 points in the tree will make your build too imbased.
-balance, where there are a couple of imbal builds and there are others. Yes, playable, but a cut below the meth. Well here it is clear, the practice of Diablo was adopted.
-bags. every time the league comes out untested absolutely. the first month of the league is darkness, and more or less playable it is about a month and a half later, when it’s not necessary anymore.
this is offhand, the list goes on. and I’m writing this not for you to say something like I don’t like it - don’t play. I just like it. more precisely, I like the genre, but there are no alternatives, because they allow themselves something that is not worth it. and I write on the forums because I want the game to get better. but I don’t leave absolutely useless comments like “cool”, “thanks yyyy”, “everything is fine, you don’t need to work on anything”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info