Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

HH is a chase item, and as much as you all pretend to get them like candy, you don't. Most people will never see one. Ask Chris. I'm glad they didn't ruin it. We used to have all kinds of chase items (ex: Volls devotion+Mjolner) and they are all poop now. If they nerf HH, ill prolly quit as there is no rare item to chase. That shit makes repetition worth it for me.

Why did GGG kill zombiemancer on whats suppose to be the summoner / trap league is beyond my comprehension. This was a huge surpise to me and many others.

Sad Cyclone got killed. All they had to do was make it 2H weapons only or limit radius and leave the rest of it alone. Was my favorite skill. Ah well.

All in all I would say i'm excited to play the new league, however, I would like them to address the Violent Dead removal. Its very confusing. I really wanted to go all out on zombies.

"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
CreoZ wrote:
d3 now harder than poe man)))

just.. end game poe content = uber elder, was killed by 70% min in prev league..
end game d3 content 150 gr = done by few 4-8k para partys...

I don't think you're really in touch with the actual PoE playerbase if you actually believe tht 70% of players killed uber elder in Legion.

In reality, the MAJORITY of players never get past yellow maps.

In fact, only 2.5% players killed Shaper.
And 1.8% completed all red maps...

Source: Steam Achievements

I don't even know what to play in the new league, all skills look like trash for tower defense. Freezing pulse totems maybe? Or divine ire?
"
Baddgulf wrote:
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
CreoZ wrote:
d3 now harder than poe man)))

just.. end game poe content = uber elder, was killed by 70% min in prev league..
end game d3 content 150 gr = done by few 4-8k para partys...

I don't think you're really in touch with the actual PoE playerbase if you actually believe tht 70% of players killed uber elder in Legion.

In reality, the MAJORITY of players never get past yellow maps.

In fact, only 2.5% players killed Shaper.
And 1.8% completed all red maps...

Source: Steam Achievements

Too much QQ D3 players here , and they dont even support a Free game, so let them talk.
Nobody Care about them, is a nice QoL patch, every patch on every game should have that lines of text and QOL.
Still in denial with the zombiemancer nerf... Hoping that the slam cooldown will be handled by the passive tree. With that rework of necromancer, I'm expecting a lot of changes in the minion related nodes especially those that affects the number of zombies and skellies.
"
EchecTorturé wrote:
I dOnT wAnNa PlAy WiTh FlAsK

??????? are you even playing poe then?

you make poe become boring

flask is utility, it shouldn't be build enabler

"
Dreamounette wrote:

Too much QQ D3 players here , and they dont even support a Free game, so let them talk.
Nobody Care about them, is a nice QoL patch, every patch on every game should have that lines of text and QOL.

you selfish, because no money therefore i don't support game?

what about playing it to increase numbers on steam

what about me talking to my entourage about trying poe

what about me trying my best to help people in game stay longer

you are the one who don't care about the game, you selfish

i care about longevity of the game, i care about vitality of the league
I'm happy with the QOL changes... Some other changes tho, It feels they're just changing stuff for the sake of it. I should be used to it by now but sometimes I struggle wrapping my head around it
What the actual fuck did you remove violent dead for????????????????

Gonna buy a plane ticket to New Zealand and poop on your lawn.

Also, did you seriously gut righteous fire? Herp derp this skill is the fastest clear speed for a tanky build let's kill it because we only want glass cannons. Oh yeah, this skill does less burning damage to everything but you! Hahahaha. Unless the skill is no longer secondary bullshit damage since I can see actual damage over time values so it will now have a duration tag without arcane surge and end up being affected by way more mods than before and actually do massivly more damage? In that case, ya burried the lead so deep that it's turned into a diamond.
Last edited by DemigodParadox on Sep 4, 2019, 8:18:10 AM
"
tedbear2009 wrote:
I don't even know what to play in the new league, all skills look like trash for tower defense. Freezing pulse totems maybe? Or divine ire?

Freezing Pulse will be fine. Divine Ire will be as OP as ever, and you can stick it on a totem too (Mathil made a Divine Ire totem build recently, iirc). Don't worry too much about the whole tower defense mechanic - on Baeclast they openly admitted that if you had a strong enough build (note that the Blight mobs do have inflated hp numbers), then you will be able to handle it fine even without messing around with the towers. So with enough AoE damage, the league is doable with any build*.

*'cept Animate Weapon, as they don't drop weapons :/
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 4, 2019, 8:18:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info