Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

I'm soo happy about all those nerfs(hope to see more), they're logically correct, keep the great job u doing, the more harder the game become, the more fun u'll get. Thanks to all GGG team for everything, keep it up! Don't listen to whiners/casuals, if they don't like nerfz, they should play some shitty game like D3.
IGN: Rngrofl
"
pphnx wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:

why 3 why not each level after lvl20 (army of specters league)?
it will be op, +2 from necromancy class +4 (+3 all minion gems +1 socketed) from staff ilvl86 + empower... rlly? PATH OF EXILE 0.01 ALPHA TEST PHASE

answered your own question. gz

That wasn't question at all. LoL.
"
Rngrofl wrote:
I'm soo happy about all those nerfs(hope to see more), they're logically correct, keep the great job u doing, the more harder the game become, the more fun u'll get. Thanks to all GGG team for everything, keep it up! Don't listen to whiners/casuals, if they don't like nerfz, they should play some shitty game like D3.

d3 now harder than poe man)))

just.. end game poe content = uber elder, was killed by 70% min in prev league..
end game d3 content 150 gr = done by few 4-8k para partys...
Last edited by CreoZ on Sep 4, 2019, 6:57:56 AM
"
Rngrofl wrote:

Casuals? LoL made more builds in Legion (dont need to mention even more leagues) and did even non-hunting more challenges then you wanna be hardcore player.
They did no job at all. Just one more Deja Vu League.. as usual
And even made from Necromancer trash summoner... damn they do new definition of Deep Alpha projects... Alpha now can be even for 6 years

BTW. D3 as I know is Multiplayer game... PoE lost that definition a long time ago.
Last edited by Coolmer on Sep 4, 2019, 7:02:41 AM
I wonder if a mana Hierophant is now going to be at least semi-decent. I threw together a tree that looks to use Inspiration with all the mana reduction nodes to see how it scales.

Wondering what Elemental skill to use.. Storm Brand seems obvious, but I may look at something AoE because of the increases Hierophant now offers.
The QoL changes are great! Thanks for this!
"
CreoZ wrote:
"
Rngrofl wrote:

d3 now harder than poe man)))

just.. end game poe content = uber elder, was killed by 70% min in prev league..
end game d3 content 150 gr = done by few 4-8k para partys...

Good to know, now i will buy D3, more challenge. Played D1 Hellfire, D2 but never D3, seems AAA is the whey u need to go lately. Too much false promises from GGG, game is worse and worse (too easy and too boring (MA cat said Frrrr jumped on mouse and uber is dead)) .
Last edited by Coolmer on Sep 4, 2019, 7:09:45 AM
POE: Diablo 3 Edition

nice auto killing your game, i hope numbers of this league will finaly makes you realize this is the wrong approach of balancing

or maybe you depend on that so you can pretend you care about certain achetypes league after league

this fake psychology doesn't work, moving numbers for the sake of moving numbers rather than providing tools to help build diversity

i see what you did with Elementalist, you foce people to play with golems; I DONT WANT TO BE FORCED TO PLAY GOLEMS

Just like i DONT WANT TO BE FORCED TO PLAY WITH FLASKS

Just like I DONT WANT TO BE FORCED TO PLAY YOUR META

I want play my way, i want enjoy my way, i want experiment my way, STOP KILLING THE FUN OF THIS GAME, your balance team is responsible of 50% cyclone in 3.7, your balance team is incompetent, they have mentality of failed game Diablo 3, they are not fun by nature, CHANGE THEM

And STOP listening to your "streamers" they are only after money, if poe DIE they'll stream Diablo3
Thank you for the Molten Strike change !!!
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
POE: Diablo 3 Edition

nice auto killing your game, i hope numbers of this league will finaly makes you realize this is the wrong approach of balancing

or maybe you depend on that so you can pretend you care about certain achetypes league after league

this fake psychology doesn't work, moving numbers for the sake of moving numbers rather than providing tools to help build diversity

i see what you did with Elementalist, you foce people to play with golems; I DONT WANT TO BE FORCED TO PLAY GOLEMS

Just like i DONT WANT TO BE FORCED TO PLAY WITH FLASKS

Just like I DONT WANT TO BE FORCED TO PLAY YOUR META

I want play my way, i want enjoy my way, i want experiment my way, STOP KILLING THE FUN OF THIS GAME, your balance team is responsible of 50% cyclone in 3.7, your balance team is incompetent, they have mentality of failed game Diablo 3, they are not fun by nature, CHANGE THEM

And STOP listening to your "streamers" they are only after money, if poe DIE they'll stream Diablo3

PoE is not even more deserves to be called Diablo clone... in simple words it is atm just one imbalanced game with Alpha state over six year.
Every league 2 clasees IMBA Meta, in last even ppl who not even once ever before killed shaper with cyclone were farming Uber Elder. Are YOU KIDDING?
Game improvements don't exist, game balance will as we see never happen.
Change TEAM or D13.
Last edited by Coolmer on Sep 4, 2019, 7:20:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info