Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

"
Also, did you seriously gut righteous fire? Herp derp this skill is the fastest clear speed for a tanky build let's kill it because we only want glass cannons. Oh yeah, this skill does less burning damage to everything but you! Hahahaha. Unless the skill is no longer secondary bullshit damage since I can see actual damage over time values so it will now have a duration tag without arcane surge and end up being affected by way more mods than before and actually do massivly more damage? In that case, ya burried the lead so deep that it's turned into a diamond.

They didn't guy RF, the changed it. They've made their intentions on that clear - they don't want RF players to benefit from having their primary offense and defense come from the same stat: life. There's lots of Fire Damage Over Time available now, and they expect you to get it. You'll probably end up with the same or even possibly higher damage, but less life cos of having to actually shift some of those life points into damage instead. You know, like every other build in the game...
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 4, 2019, 8:22:12 AM
Huge Love to summoning
can't wait 2 days more
Zombies is god now
Last edited by JuhlDk on Sep 4, 2019, 8:25:59 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:

They didn't guy RF, the changed it. They've made their intentions on that clear - they don't want RF players to benefit from having their primary offense and defense come from the same stat: life. There's lots of Fire Damage Over Time available now, and they expect you to get it. You'll probably end up with the same or even possibly higher damage, but less life cos of having to actually shift some of those life points into damage instead. You know, like every other build in the game...

You clearly never played RF in your life. Fire damage over time mods do not affect Righteous Fire by itself.
nice
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Also, did you seriously gut righteous fire? Herp derp this skill is the fastest clear speed for a tanky build let's kill it because we only want glass cannons. Oh yeah, this skill does less burning damage to everything but you! Hahahaha. Unless the skill is no longer secondary bullshit damage since I can see actual damage over time values so it will now have a duration tag without arcane surge and end up being affected by way more mods than before and actually do massivly more damage? In that case, ya burried the lead so deep that it's turned into a diamond.

He had a good point on GGG killing tanky builds in favour of glass cannons and your justification is that by investing all those life points into damage nodes you will have same damage like before but with less life.
WOW. You should work for GGG. You have the same clueless mentality on why a person would play a RF build in the first place.
nice !!!
same shit different league

and by same i mean it's different - again
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
oh gods lots of text to read
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Here i have a question.

(sorry for imperfect writings. I'm not a native.)

it is about mine throwing and a unique helm Scold's bridle.

if the mana cost of mine skills also reserves as much as the number of thrown mines (which are not detonated), can the action of throwing mine trigger the 400% of mana cost as physical damage on character?

i wish someone tell me the answer of it because it is super super super important for my build.
Last edited by paduck00 on Sep 4, 2019, 8:59:38 AM
RIP Cyclone, you will be missed.
Excited to try out poison again, though I'm not expecting anything close to the previous greatness of Bino's or the other poison builds of old.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info