[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

"
did u try 2 one handed weapons with "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill"? would this be weacker or a way to not damage myself the whole time?

I tested this modifier few months ago. It triggers spell once in a few seconds. So it's bad actually.
how do u generate power, frenzy and endurance charges? cant find the source, but u have them active at ur pob
"
how do u generate power, frenzy and endurance charges? cant find the source, but u have them active at ur pob

Annointed Charging Offensive on amulet and Assasin's Mark curse. Maybe I forgot to include annoint in PoB.
"
I prefer Disintegrator because it deals damage to us aswell

Disintergrator damage is a DOT and doesn't effect our CWDT, unless I'm missing another way we benefit from getting hurt. I'm having much fun with this though.
"
Slipperyjim8 wrote:
"

Disintergrator damage is a DOT and doesn't effect our CWDT, unless I'm missing another way we benefit from getting hurt. I'm having much fun with this though.

Oh yeah dude. That's mistake. I totally forgot to remove it from the guide.
Disintegrator's DOT can't trigger CWDT for sure. And if you hate disintegrator's DOT like I am then it's fine to use Martyr of Innocence. Great weapon too.

Love your videos btw.)
"
Slipperyjim8 wrote:
"

Disintegrator's DOT can't trigger CWDT for sure. And if you hate disintegrator's DOT like I am then it's fine to use Martyr of Innocence. Great weapon too.

Love your videos btw.)

i never generate Siphoning Charges anyway, so its fine for me. Dont know how ur supposed to generate them
"
"
Slipperyjim8 wrote:
"

Love your videos btw.)

i never generate Siphoning Charges anyway, so its fine for me. Dont know how ur supposed to generate them

If you spamming movement skills such as Flame Dash or Frostblink then it happens sometimes.
hmm maybe, but i changed some little things and got up to 940k damage per ball, so i dont need the siphoning charges anyway. if it hapens ok, but i dont count on them

thats my setup https://pastebin.com/RUkdrpY1
Last edited by Sanatorius1991 on May 4, 2020, 3:28:50 PM
"
hmm maybe, but i changed some little things and got up to 940k damage per ball, so i dont need the siphoning charges anyway. if it hapens ok, but i dont count on them

thats my setup https://pastebin.com/RUkdrpY1

Great. My necro character is done so I'm leveling Chieftain. I want to test new cluster jewels. Looks like it is possible to have more then 1200k damage per ball if we using cluster jewels.

Check this PoB for example: https://pastebin.com/iyk30k9V

It's raw. Just a plan. Didn't decide how to cap resists yet. Probably will change rings and amulet. But 1433k per ball looking promising. My min-maxed Necro with the same gear have only 500k.

"
Great. My necro character is done so I'm leveling Chieftain. I want to test new cluster jewels. Looks like it is possible to have more then 1200k damage per ball if we using cluster jewels.

Check this PoB for example: https://pastebin.com/iyk30k9V

It's raw. Just a plan. Didn't decide how to cap resists yet. Probably will change rings and amulet. But 1433k per ball looking promising. My min-maxed Necro with the same gear have only 500k.

the damage looks very good, but to be honest, i dont think this is worth. you loose so much survivability. 1k life, 2k energy shield and you have problems with res caps and ur dex requirement. its a glasscannon build for sure. and with the hits from delirium sometimes, i dont know if its worth.

Why do you use spell cascade with volatile dead? u have much more damage without it and you dont need it. i dont use it and i have easy max balls.

i think the build is prety balanced, but try it out and let us know how it worked out in the end :D
Last edited by Sanatorius1991 on May 5, 2020, 12:07:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info