[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
nordde wrote:
Hi! Very fun build to play, still missing upgraded Deodre and Disintegrator...

BUT, have you thought anything about Cluster Jewels? Which ones should we aim for and what passives should we sacrifice?

Regards,

I use this one and it's insane actually:

Channeling damage doesn't work for us but curse immune and crit are awesome. I'm sure there are a lot of great jewels.

New Kitava's Teachings unique jewel is must have for us. And it costs around 4c.

I decided to skip Arcane Potency to get few extra skill points.

Thank you. Are you going with Fire Damage large cluster jewel or Elemental/Spell damage?
"
nordde wrote:

Thank you. Are you going with Fire Damage large cluster jewel or Elemental/Spell damage?

I think I will probably use one. But didn't craft it yet
Last edited by SiCH13 on Mar 26, 2020, 3:49:44 PM
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
nordde wrote:

I think I will probably use one. But didn't craft it yet

If you have time to spare, could you please check my build as I cannot seem to get my VD Spell damage high enough for bosses? I totally destroy T16 maps but bosses are a huge pain in the ass (Shaper/elder guardians).

https://pastebin.com/VRc51vF0

Please advise.

Kind Regards
Last edited by nordde on Mar 27, 2020, 12:21:59 PM
Do you think this could work for bladefall/blade blast?
"
Guvnah153 wrote:
Do you think this could work for bladefall/blade blast?

Should work. I'll check it out probably.
i dont understand how it work
i use cyclone and.. dont generate siphoning charge 3-4 sec. then charge expire and i use cyclone 5-10 sec to another charge. what im doing wrong?

upd
im idiot ) forgot helmet

upd 2

i kill myself when spin cyclone before my volatile orb start to do damage for leech (
Last edited by unnanego on Apr 1, 2020, 1:44:56 PM
Hello! Nice guide, did this build last league as a necromancer and it was super fun and strong. When I saw the nerfs in spirit offering I thought this build would be dead.

Good to see its still alive!

Maybe I have missed something in the guide (and thus sorry in advance if it is covered in it), I don't get how do we sustain life now that spirit offering is gone?

Thanks for the time!
"
Illidan96 wrote:
Hello! Nice guide, did this build last league as a necromancer and it was super fun and strong. When I saw the nerfs in spirit offering I thought this build would be dead.

Good to see its still alive!

Maybe I have missed something in the guide (and thus sorry in advance if it is covered in it), I don't get how do we sustain life now that spirit offering is gone?

Thanks for the time!

Hi!

I explained how it works somewhere in my necro guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2643268

Also I made a couple of videos where I'm trying to explain it:
Scold's Volatile Dead Necromancer | Life after Spirit Offering nerf | PoE 3.10
Scold's Volatile Dead Necromancer | Budget setup | PoE 3.10

New gameplay:
Scold's Volatile Dead Necromancer | Max Block 50% MoM in T16 Map | PoE 3.10
I am the only one killing hisself while cycloning?
did u try 2 one handed weapons with "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill"? would this be weacker or a way to not damage myself the whole time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info