[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

"
RyuApricot wrote:
Hello! great build. I dont understand why your 3.10 tree for Chieftain has pain atunment? can you please explain?

Sure!

I'm using Glorious Vanity unique jewel. After equiping it any keystone turns to Corrupted Soul which gives us 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield, but 50% of Non-Chaos Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield. This jewel is optional.
Hello! I finally built this and it is so much fun to play. I have one question: In the 4L for Unearth, you are using Volley Support. Is there any reason you're not using Greater Volley? I just got one as a drop and I don't see any reason not to use it over normal Volley, so any input would be appreciated. ♥
"
BearBlades wrote:
Hello! I finally built this and it is so much fun to play. I have one question: In the 4L for Unearth, you are using Volley Support. Is there any reason you're not using Greater Volley? I just got one as a drop and I don't see any reason not to use it over normal Volley, so any input would be appreciated. ♥

Hi! Use greater volley for sure. I simply forgot to update this section.)
"
BearBlades wrote:

Hi! Use greater volley for sure. I simply forgot to update this section.)
Hi, thanks for the build.

I've looked through the build and cannot see why you go unearth +GMP+GV rather then Desecrate + Spell cascade. Both have max 10 corpse limit but desecrate frees a skill gem slot. Is it just that unearth does damage and/or shoots at enemies ? well not much damage as we keep it lower level for cwdt...
No idea how you can manage running red maps without dieing. I die each red map at least once. I got nearly 5k hp and 750 es. What are your layers of defense?
Last edited by the_s0urce on Mar 24, 2020, 7:50:23 PM
"
MartynZero wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build.

I've looked through the build and cannot see why you go unearth +GMP+GV rather then Desecrate + Spell cascade. Both have max 10 corpse limit but desecrate frees a skill gem slot. Is it just that unearth does damage and/or shoots at enemies ? well not much damage as we keep it lower level for cwdt...

I use both desecrate and unearth
If anyone is still searching for a payable watchers eye, got a 2nd one, for just 4.3 ex. Just pm me, or write ingame if I am online.

Hi! Very fun build to play, still missing upgraded Deodre and Disintegrator...

BUT, have you thought anything about Cluster Jewels? Which ones should we aim for and what passives should we sacrifice?

Regards,
"
nordde wrote:
Hi! Very fun build to play, still missing upgraded Deodre and Disintegrator...

BUT, have you thought anything about Cluster Jewels? Which ones should we aim for and what passives should we sacrifice?

Regards,

I use this one and it's insane actually:

Channeling damage doesn't work for us but curse immune and crit are awesome. I'm sure there are a lot of great jewels.

New Kitava's Teachings unique jewel is must have for us. And it costs around 4c.

I decided to skip Arcane Potency to get few extra skill points.
Last edited by SiCH13 on Mar 26, 2020, 1:05:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info