[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

"
joker_boke wrote:

I found these two items, should I change to Anger instead of Zealotry?

In some cases Anger could be better then Zealotry. You have great items for Anger so use it.
Sup mate! was reading your guide and I'm actually following some of your concept about the build. I saw on Youtube about a build similar to yours, this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAQl-Vr2lCs

He got almost the same items as yours. The POB on the video is

https://pastebin.com/4pn7FtUD

I'm hoping you'll check it out and give some advice or tips 'cuz there are people who want to do VD as Chieftain.

I'm Lvl 90 atm, just wrecked A7 moving on to A8 and enjoying the build :)

Thank you for your time mate!
"
meister1523 wrote:
Sup mate! was reading your guide and I'm actually following some of your concept about the build. I saw on Youtube about a build similar to yours, this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAQl-Vr2lCs

He got almost the same items as yours. The POB on the video is

https://pastebin.com/4pn7FtUD

I'm hoping you'll check it out and give some advice or tips 'cuz there are people who want to do VD as Chieftain.

I'm Lvl 90 atm, just wrecked A7 moving on to A8 and enjoying the build :)

Thank you for your time mate!

Yeah. Looks good. Pretty similar to my setup. It is possible to make it a bit better IMO. I really like synergy between Mark of The Shaper ring and Elder's ring.

You can make combined Elder+Shaper influence ring using Awakeners orb. So you can have both stun immune and inc spell damage

Last edited by SiCH13 on Jul 8, 2020, 7:00:24 PM
Thanks mate! Really looking forward to test that one out! Prolly the Dexterity attribute gonna be a headache Lol. But gonna squeeze something to solve that.

Cheers!

BTW, for the Shaper items since the weapon synergies with Siphoning Charges, is it okay to have only 1 Shaper Item?

Thanks again!
Last edited by meister1523 on Jul 9, 2020, 12:59:27 AM
"
meister1523 wrote:
Thanks mate! Really looking forward to test that one out! Prolly the Dexterity attribute gonna be a headache Lol. But gonna squeeze something to solve that.

Cheers!

BTW, for the Shaper items since the weapon synergies with Siphoning Charges, is it okay to have only 1 Shaper Item?

Thanks again!

It's fine.) They don't make that big difference.
Thanks mate! These are my items atm. Still saving up for Bottled Faith.

This is my POB (Don't know how to calculate my total DPS Lol)

https://pastebin.com/1UgKGTTC

Any advice to improve on mate? Thanks for your time again.
Hi.

Is this build still viable?

It would seem so, but the post still says 3.11.

One last question, would you consider this or the necromancer build most tanky ?

Thanks in advance.

Good job on the guide, it's very good.
"
xinon wrote:
Hi.

Is this build still viable?

It would seem so, but the post still says 3.11.

One last question, would you consider this or the necromancer build most tanky ?

Thanks in advance.

Good job on the guide, it's very good.

Thanks!

Yes, it's still viable. I just didn't update the guide cose I don't play game now. I wrote about minor tweaks you should do to make it work after 3.11 somewhere on page 18.

IMO Necro is tankier because of MoM and High block chance. But chief can have significantly more dps, he has life leech, and a lot more HP+ES.
Hey, I found a quite old post from you, telling to stack phys reduction, but this will alsom decrease the cwdt procs. So I guess this is not a good advice if you don't have enought corps.

But I also have two question. I try my best to get life regen (flat and %), but it's nearly impossible to get enought regen to compensate the damage. Do you have any tip for this? ty

My second question is (if you see my calc pic below), how many Balls you think make sense to produce. I mean we have a cap of 60 balls at the same time, but not all balls explode instantly, so there are always some active. ty again

PS: One last thing I forgot, how should "The Agnostic" passive and the belt "Soul Tether" work together? I can't see how both should make sense. tyvm ;)

PPS: My char is visible on my acc, it's the char "฿๏รร", if you wanna have look.

"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
UdavidT wrote:
Hey this build is very fun to play but I had to change it up a bit.

the Soulwrest combo kills me as soon as the skills start going off so i just threw Desecrate and volatile dead together along with my Cyclone CwC and use Martyr of Innocence instead while I farm for the disintegrator gear set.

It's pretty slow right now because I have to rely on CwC to proc both skills.

But do anyone have any idea how to stay alive with the Soulwrest combo?

The only way is to stack life regen and phys damage reduction.

With this annoint on boots you can have max endurance charges all the time. That gives you a lot of phys damage reduction.

For body armour try Kaom's Heart or any rare with a lot of armour on it.

And finally change spell cascade in your dps setup for any other usefull support gem. Only this little change should help you a lot.

BTW instead of disintegrator you can buy this beauty:

Price pretty much the same but damage output of this or similar rare staff is insane. My necro dealing 722k damage per 1 ball so total dps gonna be around 14 mil. Dps should be a bit lower for Chieftain but he have life leech and he is tanky.
Last edited by the_s0urce on Oct 1, 2020, 1:44:00 AM

The Agnostic doesn't work with Soul Tether. If I wrote somewhere that it does then I was wrong.)

Uearth can produce 9 corpses per cast. (GMP + Greater Volley)
So according to your calculations you can have 39 corpses/sec. I think it's fine.

Looks like your character is fine. Maybe allocating Battle Rouse can help you to stay alive. BTW in this league it is now possible to use vitality cose it reserves flat mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info