[3.9] Ice Nova Hierophant | All Content | Millions+ DPS | Much QoL | Such 11k+ ES and Armor

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Well, I think there is no build in the game that doesn't invest in some stats on some of its gear in one way or another. ^^'

If you want to, you can use an Astramentis and Shapers Touch Gloves instead - this also gives you quite some mana and ES and all the stats you could want. But then you would have another rare slot (gloves) given up for a unique without resistances. So - dunno? It feels like this is pretty normal overall.

Besides - you are killing t16 Guardians in a couple seconds already. At this kind of level things inevitably become very tight. :)

Ye that's true. The build is pretty maxed out as is and I doubt I can squeeze in much more dmg. The belt did a lot as mentioned, quite happy the way that turned out. The gloves I must keep rare with only boring stats tho, otherwise it's impossible to cap and get enough dex and str. Plus gloves can't really roll anything too good compared to 80% increased damage on belt. Just managed to get my hands on a memory vault with 25% increased ice nova damage enchant for only 3 ex as well. So now the only real big damage increase will come from a better main ring with assassin's mark lvl 12 which I will try to craft at some point. After that it will mostly come down to upgrading gems to lvl 21.

Ofc a watcher's eye with 3 usable mods could make a nice increase but I'm quite happy with the one I've already acquired (https://imgur.com/a/ZIlrAqy). It cost me 11 ex and I doubt I will get anything better under 20 ex.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Please keep the build updated. It looks like a blast. Definitely going to give the build a try!

It is updated? :o

YEah quick question on that

in your gem section you use Inc AOE/Conc effect, but in PoB you use infused channeling instead of those, what's up with that?

I went by PoB till now and now I'm confused *gg*
"
Ravensfang wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Please keep the build updated. It looks like a blast. Definitely going to give the build a try!

It is updated? :o

in your gem section you use Inc AOE/Conc effect, but in PoB you use infused channeling instead of those, what's up with that?

Erm, no?

I don't know what PoB you loaded? This Build certainly does not use infused channeling. It doesn't even use a channeling skill. There is also no infused channeling in the PoB afaik?

You could use the unleash support if you want instead of AOE/Conc effect. It is a pretty great compromise between those two.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Ravensfang wrote:

Erm, no?

I don't know what PoB you loaded? This Build certainly does not use infused channeling. It doesn't even use a channeling skill. There is also no infused channeling in the PoB afaik?

You could use the unleash support if you want instead of AOE/Conc effect. It is a pretty great compromise between those two.

Iiiii'm sorry I'm an idiot and confuse gemnames... of course I didn't mean "infused channeling" but "energy leech support" (don't ask... I confuse those ALL the time.
"
Ravensfang wrote:

Iiiii'm sorry I'm an idiot and confuse gemnames... of course I didn't mean "infused channeling" but "energy leech support" (don't ask... I confuse those ALL the time.

Ah. Haha, no worries!

Yeah, Energy Leech Support is good but ultimatly pretty much exchangable with the other supports. The other ones change the size of the Ice Nova one way or another - I put the one in the PoB thats most consistent for expedients sake.

But you can totally swap those around if you like and experiment. They are all Blue Gems; so its really just a short swap. :)
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Ravensfang wrote:

Ah. Haha, no worries!

Yeah, Energy Leech Support is good but ultimatly pretty much exchangable with the other supports. The other ones change the size of the Ice Nova one way or another - I put the one in the PoB thats most consistent for expedients sake.

But you can totally swap those around if you like and experiment. They are all Blue Gems; so its really just a short swap. :)

I've been playing with leech so far but I honestly think with all the leech we get from tree and ascendancy it's kinda pointless which made me wonder lol

I'll try out the other ones on my next uber push :P Thank you.

Asides from that: This is honestly the most funnest build I have played in over 5k hours of Path of Exile and the only reason for me playing it was your very well done guide so... thanks mate!
Question: I have only 5k ES. I Know i am lov lvl but i have all Main Items, without WE and 3 Mana Jewels. How geht i much more ES?
"
Question: I have only 5k ES. I Know i am lov lvl but i have all Main Items, without WE and 3 Mana Jewels. How geht i much more ES?
You get 2-3k ES from Watcher's Eye alone, no way around it except paying 10ex. You'll max out at 6-7k without it.

And yeah mana jewels give decent amount once you get all 3, they stack exponentially.

You could use crystal belt or stygian vise with +es abyssal jewel and better gloves or go for astramentis + shaper's touch combo.
"

The ManaJewels are huge - do not wait to get them. :)

With them and good gear you should propably get around 7kES - enough to do all content.

To get up to 9-10k ES you need the Clarity Watchers Eye; not really a way around it. :)
I’m currently trying out your build but can’t seem to find ascendancy choices or full passive tree as I’m playing on Xbox please could you help me out not sure how to view the tree that you’ve made available

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info