[3.9] Ice Nova Hierophant | All Content | Millions+ DPS | Much QoL | Such 11k+ ES and Armor

"
nexttime11 wrote:
does 3.9 work ?

Yeah. Stuff might get expensive though since shaper/elder items are going to be more rare. But the build should work just fine in principle.
"
zeating wrote:
hey i spent like 20 exalts gettign all the gear but i only have 4k energy shield can you check what im missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeating/characters/etheralnoise

Path like this for the moment:

Also try to get better rings - Don't just try to get the curse ring so you have a curse ring. Leaving your curse slot open is just a bit of a dps loss. This build doesn't lack in damage.

The simple repathing in the picture should get you to 5.5k ish ES. Rings with ES and Mana on them should put you past 6k. Better gloves and divine orbs for your uniques (do devine your skyforth; they are really haggard) are propably enough to put you to 7k. A watchers eye would propably put you up to about 9-10k from there on out.

Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Dec 12, 2019, 9:42:58 PM

This new armor is propably going to replace the Shavs on a lot of Hierophants. It is really good.
Finally found some time to update this.

Updated for 3.9. Sorry it took so long :(.

I was rather busy with real life and two new build projects.

New PoB that I also put in the guide on the first page.

https://pastebin.com/vNpdur6E

I wrote a bit more on it all in the first page as well.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Feb 22, 2020, 12:16:29 PM
Thanks for updating to 3.9! I wanted to experiment a little bit and started to level this build and I must say that I am surprised how much damage it does. The last weeks I played Hitman's HOAG Guardian and it was tanky of course but it can't keep up damage wise.

Thank you for your effort creating this build guide! :)

I assume you will be updating to 3.10, when the Patch comes out? And what are those other two builds you mentioned?
"
Haezr wrote:
Thanks for updating to 3.9! I wanted to experiment a little bit and started to level this build and I must say that I am surprised how much damage it does. The last weeks I played Hitman's HOAG Guardian and it was tanky of course but it can't keep up damage wise.

Thank you for your effort creating this build guide! :)

I assume you will be updating to 3.10, when the Patch comes out? And what are those other two builds you mentioned?

Hey!

Cool beans that you enjoy it! Yeah, this build deals a lot of damage - it is a bit deceiving on the PoB but the CastSpeed when casting Novas on Frostbolts is something else and not reflected in the PoB.

I would guesstimate the damage somewhere between 5-10million shaper dps.
Not quite as crazy as some builds but certainly good enough.

I plan to update the PoB at least for 3.10! Making all videos again with a fresh league character is propably out of question for me. And if I record them with a standard character people are super immature and I just do not want to deal with the hatetrain.

The other two builds I am/was working on are more high budget, high damage, speedy, all content characters.

I still lack some items for them (if anyone has currency in standard he doesn't need feel free to donate to help with build guides/projects :) ) but one of them melts current shaper (~80Mio HP) in a bit less then 2 seconds; which is a promising start. Sits around 7-8k ES as well.

The other one I am a bit more secret about since I will play it next league. Only YT_HB knows about it so far and till I write the guide this is propably going to stay that way. :P
Any changes in 3.10? Looking over the items it doesn't look too bad itemization wise if you play a ton at league start and can jump on items as they become available, only needing one 6L is super nice. Straight up removing transcendant spirit and the spectrum jewels drops the final ES by ~2k.
Last edited by gibtuck on Mar 11, 2020, 7:41:54 PM
"
gibtuck wrote:
Any changes in 3.10? Looking over the items it doesn't look too bad itemization wise if you play a ton at league start and can jump on items as they become available, only needing one 6L is super nice. Straight up removing transcendant spirit and the spectrum jewels drops the final ES by ~2k.

Nope! Should work well still.

No idea about cluster jewels. Its propably a huge buff with them

Also also: New buildguide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2837255

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info