[3.9] Ice Nova Hierophant | All Content | Millions+ DPS | Much QoL | Such 11k+ ES and Armor

"
fichi wrote:
This build seems very fun so thats why im going for it but
how do you survive before you have alot of energy shield / have transistioned to energy shield. The enegy leech thing is also end of the build right?

What gems do you focus on having while you only have 5 socket staff / armor?

Well thanks in advance from the noob //Fichi

Like all LL/CI builds, you'll need to spec into some life nodes and then respec out of them once you're ready to transition to ES. You probably won't do that until mid-60's or even 70's when you have all enough ES gear.
"
_SoUtH_ wrote:
hello! i started this build yesterday, are you going to update this more? please :) this is my 2nd league and i need a 100% complete guide ;D.

thanks a lot, incredible build !

What is it you're looking for? If you want leveling trees, you're probably not going to get that with this guide. You'll need to search for guides/videos/etc. about transitioning into LL/CI to learn how to do that. You basically follow the tree as closely as possible, but take some things along the way like life nodes, maybe some leech depending on what you're leveling with, MoM, etc. Then, like my post above says, you'll need to repec out of those nodes and into full ES going LL and taking the points out of the life nodes and put them into ES, Pain Attunement, etc.
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
_SoUtH_ wrote:
hello! i started this build yesterday, are you going to update this more? please :) this is my 2nd league and i need a 100% complete guide ;D.

What is it you're looking for? If you want leveling trees, you're probably not going to get that with this guide. You'll need to search for guides/videos/etc. about transitioning into LL/CI to learn how to do that. You basically follow the tree as closely as possible, but take some things along the way like life nodes, maybe some leech depending on what you're leveling with, MoM, etc. Then, like my post above says, you'll need to repec out of those nodes and into full ES going LL and taking the points out of the life nodes and put them into ES, Pain Attunement, etc.

Hoh yeah!, was thinking in that, i just was expecting the final tree for this league and some gear update, just a little update... but i have the idea ;)
"
_SoUtH_ wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
_SoUtH_ wrote:

Hoh yeah!, was thinking in that, i just was expecting the final tree for this league and some gear update, just a little update... but i have the idea ;)

There is no gear update and the tree is updated in the PoB link. The 3.8 PoB link and the update stuff is kinda the first thing in the guide :) Check that out!

If you have any questions about those updates feel free to ask.
Hey, nice build once again.

I have two questions (sorry to bother you): What are the Pantheon choices and are there any alternative unique boots or should I go with rare ones until i can afford Skyforth?

Thank you and keep up the good work on your builds so I have something to play next league :)
"
bawitdaba wrote:
Hey, nice build once again.

I have two questions (sorry to bother you): What are the Pantheon choices and are there any alternative unique boots or should I go with rare ones until i can afford Skyforth?

Thank you and keep up the good work on your builds so I have something to play next league :)

Hey, thank you! :)

The Pantheon choices are up to you and the situation you are in. So I would propably take Lunaris for things with many Mobs like Delves and Blighted Maps. Solaris for Bosses.

For the minor Pantheon Choice I Would propably go for Poison Immunity to save a a flask slot. That is kinda minor though overall.

About Skyforth: Yeah, well, till you can equip them/have them you shouldn't leave the slot for the boots empty ^^ :P. But otherwise - no, there is no alternative for Skyforth on this build. They do too much stuff that cannot be replicated by rare boots. (PowerCharge-Generation and effective Stun Immunity)

Ill add the Pantheon stuff to the OP, I bet others might question as well. But the tl:dr about them is that you can choose whatever. :)
can you explain how this build have 10k armor?
Last edited by Wisemanfear on Sep 10, 2019, 4:09:53 AM
"
Wisemanfear wrote:
can you explain how this build have 10k armor?

It is explained in the guide - take a look at the helmet.
3.8 PoB works now - Path of Building got an update so make sure to update it/download the latest version. :)
Hello i was considering using this build for doing a deep delve push (1k is my goal). Do you think the defenses of this build would hold up? The play style seems very safe as you can offscreen most mobs and freeze the ones that aren't already dead. Would it be able to be modified for pushing to such deep dephts or is more of a throw yourself at it until you get there and more about playing safe and taking the least dangerous routes. Any help is appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info