Path of Exile: Blight Teasers

"New 3.8.0 Microtransaction: Customisable Hideout Music"

Same? This is something that should be freely available to all of us.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
sirgog wrote:

And that's my divination card. This one will be pretty rare I expect, but in a trade league should be affordable. I'm expecting a single card to be around 0.3-0.4ex in trade leagues.

Most outcomes won't be great but some will be incredible (with two +2 implicits to a skill that scales hard with levels and good colours for that skill).

More common will be getting 'second best colours' for a meta skill and a single +2 that's useful on it.

Mhh...thats a pretty optimistic price calculation for a lvl 25 item where 99% of the items will be useless.
The whole set for 20c sounds good
Dear GGG it is high time to create some dedicated space in the Currency Stash Tab for Orbs of Binding, Harbringer's Orbs, Engineers Orbs and... FINALLY - ONE YEAR AFTER DELVE - FOR DELVE CURRENCY!!!
If LEGION is now in the Core Game - please make a room for Timeless Splinters and Emblems in the Fragment Stash Tab.
Those changes will greatly increase a quality of life for thousands of players. Lack of such features looks like inconsistent, untidy and unprofessional approach to the game design. This is shame after so many years on the market.
"
Dear GGG it is high time to create some dedicated space in the Currency Stash Tab for Orbs of Binding, Harbringer's Orbs, Engineers Orbs and... FINALLY - ONE YEAR AFTER DELVE - FOR DELVE CURRENCY!!!
If LEGION is now in the Core Game - please make a room for Timeless Splinters and Emblems in the Fragment Stash Tab.
Those changes will greatly increase a quality of life for thousands of players. Lack of such features looks like inconsistent, untidy and unprofessional approach to the game design. This is shame after so many years on the market.

Yep, this.
Couldn't agree more.
I bet their code for stash is so horrible that noone dares to touch it :D

Multirow stash tabs and the option to convert 4 normal tabs into 1 quad is missing too

My take on this:

- Facebreaker Cyclone is dead
- Cyclone's range with poor gear might even improve; daggers are now an option.
- Top-end scaling with Deafening Essence of Dread crafts is dead.
- Leaguestart potential: Down from excellent to solid
- Endgame potential: Down from extraordinary to solid.

TL:DR - skill will be fine in 3.8 but won't invalidate other skills
Le Toucan Will Return
He he he cyclone small nerf. I did not play cyclone in legion, will not play cyclone next league.

I do like Totems and minions.

So GGG. Holy flame totem needs a buff. It underperform. Damage wise.
1: increase crit change from 5 to 6
Or
2: increase damage 25%-40%

But with all that minion buffs, no one probaly play totems, and minion items will explode in price!
[deleted]
Last edited by meinschaatz on Aug 26, 2019, 2:19:39 AM
"
"New 3.8.0 Microtransaction: Customisable Hideout Music"

Same? This is something that should be freely available to all of us.

If they're not allowed to sell stuff like this, then what the hell are they allowed to sell? It falls clearly into the definition of ethical mtx i.e. no gameplay effect, and doesn't abuse vulnerability to gambling.
Last edited by Exile009 on Aug 26, 2019, 2:45:14 AM
"
sirgog wrote:

My take on this:

- Facebreaker Cyclone is dead
- Cyclone's range with poor gear might even improve; daggers are now an option.
- Top-end scaling with Deafening Essence of Dread crafts is dead.
- Leaguestart potential: Down from excellent to solid
- Endgame potential: Down from extraordinary to solid.

TL:DR - skill will be fine in 3.8 but won't invalidate other skills

What about thoughts on Multistrike changes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info