Path of Exile: Blight Teasers

"
dachoppa wrote:
eye of terror? warhammer 40k reference?

Does this mean red equipment will go faster?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
So many div cards now...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
dachoppa wrote:
eye of terror? warhammer 40k reference?

I actually believe it's a direct reference to Diablo. Lord of Chaos (Lord of Terror) and "All shall tremble before his waking form" (D3: "Heavens shall tremble")

Plus, the art on that card looks like a hand holding "The Soulstone" from Diablo, ready to be impaled in a forehead. O.o

Just guessing or I was too much of a D2 fanboi perhaps... xD
dude that ring is hot. chill and shatter poison enemies? oh jeez
i wonder if voidheart unique ring will be buffed or make a comeback.
rawrawr
rather than creating or paying for breachstones cards better buff the fragments drop rate from breach.. who wants some 1/8 of some breachstone, buying cards 1 each time is just awful.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Aug 21, 2019, 8:27:11 PM
Nice! Surprised this hasn't been done previously. Didn't care for having to go everywhere from Twitter to some random sites to find spoilers leading up to previous leagues.
Oh I love this format. Far easier than scouring reddit and forums.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Ohh that ring.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Stop introducing more div cards. Just stop.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info