Path of Exile: Blight Teasers

Yes, another card :)
Please add 100 more cards to mess everything more and more :/
I hope there's one for Uul-Netol in there.

I've seen 3 or 4 (non-scam) Chaluparama parties and bupkus (0) Cool Dettols

Meanwhile, folks are burning up Xoph and Esh for pubby parties just to get them out of their stash because you can't store tarted-up breachstones in the frag tab.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
HDTanel wrote:
Something has to change with the Divination cards in general. It is almost impossible to find most of these.. maybe finding ONE in a leagues time.
I get it is fine for trade league and you can sort it out but for SSF or even HC.. this is pretty horrible.

this right here. I play SSF and found 159 chayula splinters this entire league after thousands of maps. it'll be next to impossible to get even 2 of these cards in a league.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
Iamod wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:
Something has to change with the Divination cards in general. It is almost impossible to find most of these.. maybe finding ONE in a leagues time.
I get it is fine for trade league and you can sort it out but for SSF or even HC.. this is pretty horrible.

this right here. I play SSF and found 159 chayula splinters this entire league after thousands of maps. it'll be next to impossible to get even 2 of these cards in a league.

GGG does not balance around SSF
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
meh...blight is a summoner league?

I'd really appreciate some really needed QoL updates
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
meh...blight is a summoner league?

I'd really appreciate some really needed QoL updates

hey, summoners need QoL updates too
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
hype
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
DANK
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Hyped like a hell! <3
Teasing a new mtx!!! Wtf?

Tease new content! Not new mtx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info