Path of Exile: Blight Teasers

Loving all these additions to the necromancer / summoner, really excited to see all the changes coming to the tree and ascendancy; should be good.

However, I am a little more interested in the assassin and the things coming to him. Any teasers for that yet? Or is everything going to be directed towards the summoner? ( #summonertowerdefenseleague )
Mhh...

12 different oils = 364 possible combinations

There are 334 notable skills in POE + 13 new notables in blight not connected to the tree

364-334-13 = 17

Soo...17 combinations giving nothing or are there new ones coming?
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
Mhh...

There are 334 notable skills in POE + 13 new notables in blight not connected to the tree

364-334-13 = 17

Maybe these are reserved for corrupted notables we haven't seen, or borrowing from timeless jewel corruption idea
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
Mhh...

364-334-13 = 17

Where did you get 364 from? Assuming 3 slots and each oil having to be different that's 1,320 combinations. If each oil doesn't have to be different (which appears to be the case from the Blight page), that's 1,728 combinations.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Aug 24, 2019, 1:50:44 PM
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
Mhh...

364-334-13 = 17

Where did you get 364 from? Assuming 3 slots and each oil having to be different that's 1,320 combinations. If each oil doesn't have to be different (which appears to be the case from the Blight page), that's 1,728 combinations.

you are counting like "red blue yellow" would produce a different result than "blue yellow red"
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
Mhh...

364-334-13 = 17

you are counting like "red blue yellow" would produce a different result than "blue yellow red"

Ahh right, knew I was missing something. I'll go back to sleep now.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Yeah, the wand is nice, but somebody needs to explain the character holding it. The body type seems new.

Maybe ascendancy finally will change appearance
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Yeah, the wand is nice, but somebody needs to explain the character holding it. The body type seems new.

Bane Lich pack I guess
I assume Vengeant Cascade affects primary projectiles only, not secondaries from things like Tornado Shot?

And that's my divination card. This one will be pretty rare I expect, but in a trade league should be affordable. I'm expecting a single card to be around 0.3-0.4ex in trade leagues.

Most outcomes won't be great but some will be incredible (with two +2 implicits to a skill that scales hard with levels and good colours for that skill).

More common will be getting 'second best colours' for a meta skill and a single +2 that's useful on it.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info