Path of Exile: Blight Teasers

Random dude passing buy. Random dude has not looked much at the new content. It was way over his head actually. However, if delayed mission means not to be forced anymore to encounter betrayal and suffer from severe freezes, the big'ol n00b as I am will definitely come back (and even buy whatsoever to contribute for once).

Last edited by voidStarBrain on Sep 3, 2019, 12:32:46 PM
So, dose the raider's new Avatar of the veil stack whit Force of nature (Damage with Weapons Penetrates 6% Elemental Resistance)
Changing the music of the Hideout is actually pretty cool. There are a lot of Bangers in this game :D. Hope Hideouts can have the Abyss Theme.
"
Snoozzz wrote:
So, dose the raider's new Avatar of the veil stack whit Force of nature (Damage with Weapons Penetrates 6% Elemental Resistance)

The new thing on Avatar of the Veil is called Elemental Exposure. As long as the source of resistance ignoring or penetration is not another Exposure, they should both work.
As far as I know (not an expert, mind you), item mods are not a form of Exposure so it's safe to assume, it'll work just fine.
The same with Force of nature, since it's not descibed as an Exposure but igore.
Last edited by cimerea on Sep 5, 2019, 9:27:15 AM
thanks you natalia for this exciting teaser slideshow.
Last edited by cronus on Sep 6, 2019, 5:34:18 AM
woah :D
I am not easily impressed and I am a MBA in marketing. But, holy hell...this is an amazing post by GGG. Way to get the hype train going full speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info