Path of Exile: Blight Teasers

Can we get a screenshot of what is meant by "extra bar of skill bindings"?
Is it an extra skill bar we can configure ourselves, or is it a more specialized aura bar? Your teaser video does't actually show the extra bar.
"
MrMobius wrote:
Is it an extra skill bar we can configure ourselves, or is it a more specialized aura bar? Your teaser video does't actually show the extra bar.

Pretty sure they haven't finished it yet. Even the new Master mission counters are misaligned vertically, so polish isn't there yet. We'll probably get a teaser devoted entirely to what the extra bar looks like.
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
"
hexadecima wrote:
"
MrMobius wrote:

Pretty sure they haven't finished it yet. Even the new Master mission counters are misaligned vertically, so polish isn't there yet. We'll probably get a teaser devoted entirely to what the extra bar looks like.

That's fair enough. I just want to know if it's something to get excited about.
"
Exile009 wrote:
Spoiler
"
sirgog wrote:

My take on this:

- Facebreaker Cyclone is dead
- Cyclone's range with poor gear might even improve; daggers are now an option.
- Top-end scaling with Deafening Essence of Dread crafts is dead.
- Leaguestart potential: Down from excellent to solid
- Endgame potential: Down from extraordinary to solid.

TL:DR - skill will be fine in 3.8 but won't invalidate other skills

What about thoughts on Multistrike changes?
Multistrike got a pretty substantial buff overall, along with a cost reduction.

I'd have to see how it look in POE builder. But, my initial guess is that there will be better support gem choices than multistrike for most builds (except perhaps as a sixth gem).

Key exceptions could be poison melee builds and flicker strike, both of which will probably still be better off incorporating multistrike.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Aug 26, 2019, 10:04:24 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
"New 3.8.0 Microtransaction: Customisable Hideout Music"

Same? This is something that should be freely available to all of us.

If they're not allowed to sell stuff like this, then what the hell are they allowed to sell? It falls clearly into the definition of ethical mtx i.e. no gameplay effect, and doesn't abuse vulnerability to gambling.

100% agree. If there is one day that GGG will offer this kind of staff for free, that will be the same day that they start selling 100% EXP boost scroll or T1 mod roll guarantee ticket.
"
leniusxue wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
"New 3.8.0 Microtransaction: Customisable Hideout Music"

Same? This is something that should be freely available to all of us.

If they're not allowed to sell stuff like this, then what the hell are they allowed to sell? It falls clearly into the definition of ethical mtx i.e. no gameplay effect, and doesn't abuse vulnerability to gambling.

100% agree. If there is one day that GGG will offer this kind of staff for free, that will be the same day that they start selling 100% EXP boost scroll or T1 mod roll guarantee ticket.

still they could put some new music to the supporter packs no?
"
sirgog wrote:

What about thoughts on Multistrike changes?

What about fixing auto-animation-cancel after the second hit for multistrike if skill button pressed continuously?
There are several bug reports...
Or will be bugged also in 3.8? :)
Where's the new Siege breaker belt in this?
The Demon!

Another card I'll never see. whoopee...
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
The Demon!

Another card I'll never see. whoopee...

PoE is made for large groups of streamers with curse and aurabots, not for the broad masses who prefer to play SSF or solo.

But worry not...you can buy the card...only +20ex a piece
Last edited by Tyrion2 on Aug 26, 2019, 5:57:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info