Path of Exile: Blight Teasers

Winterheart golden rule shakari ring :P
Icefang Orbit. A very nice, and usefull, ring. But why Orbit? Surely Icefang would suffice?
They will continue making more divination cards (that aren't that farm-able) until everyone buys a f--king divination tab. Please everyone just buy the tab so they can stop adding more useless or unrealistically farmed cards.
Yay, something else I can't obtain, except for the same ol sh*t that drops.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Stop introducing more div cards. Just stop.

You ought to be telling that to the people who pay for them. As long as it entices people to pay them the big bucks, GGG would be pretty foolish to abandon the concept.
"
Stokes1 wrote:
Yay, something else I can't obtain, except for the same ol sh*t that drops.

From the looks of it, you could probably obtain the ring. (: :P
Man people in these forums always have something to complain about, who cares if they keep adding Div cards.

They dont develop this game with SSF in mind, get over it.
Vendor trash, base should be Steel ring.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
ChanBalam wrote:
WTS The Opulent 1 portal scroll.

Unavailable

There are so many useless cards and The really cool ones never drop. On a good day I find a Rain of Chaos!

The problem with the cards is the penalty as you level. Because they have such a low drop rate, by the time you get one to drop, if even that, you're essentially out of the level range where you have a chance for any more to drop. That makes SSF incredibly painful with divination cards.

While trade leagues have it OK due to a very large pool to get cards back and forth with, SSF (and especially SSF HC) are kinda SOL here. For SSF leagues the penalty needs to go so we can actually have a chance to find these for ourselves. We don't necessarily need the drop rate increase, just the elimination of the leveling penalty.

EXP penalty, fine. We need an incentive to push forward. But the currencies and cards penalties are entirely punitive in SSF leagues. We can't trade, so there's no reason to have the penalty. "But you can migrate to non-SSF after getting the cards!" - well, then take that off the table too. If we made characters for SSF, they should stay SSF. But the gap with these items is too large between trade leagues and SSF.

I doubt anyone wants to go through the sheer boredome I went through in Legion farming twenty two Imperial Legacy cards just to have a halfway decent bow. Granted, The Foothills is close to the LV 68 cap, but without the penalty in place they would have dropped much sooner.

I'm fine with targeted farming, but let us do it at our leisure. Being forced into only maps for the most part sucks, especially because getting the maps you want isn't exactly a timely affair.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
bookmarked lol
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info