The Press Tour is Complete - Legion Ascendancy Statistics

So let's guess what happens now...

The bottom classes like raiders will be 10% maybe less buffed, top classes like slayers and tricksters will be gutted beyond belief like it was with the occultist.

GRRR, I hate how GGG balances stuff... I f*cking hope I'm wrong.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
Slayer god for LIFE...Until they're reincarnated into a cockroach next patch =(

I guess they will not only nerf slayer they will somehow obliterate cyclone completely again. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Yea Best Mage slayers Best aoe best dmg best tanky cost cyklon skils 9 in 7 links ;] all nice look dasecrate lev 20 0 link ist 12
I dunno, occultist was still playable, I just needed a weird unique, a timeless jewel, and an unspeakably weird source of life leech for my spells to even keep up. Ok maybe it wasn't but I tried really hard anyway.
Damn, where is the announcement. It is Tuesday!

Why did you, GGG, stop using time conversion in your announcements? I'm pretty sure I was getting announcement times in my local time in the past but now it is all gibberish weirdo timezones, which means I have no idea when the announcement actually happens.

PS. Still more than 12 hours to go... :( Sad panda
"
LeoRing wrote:
All talking about Cyclone nerf, but, what if GGG buff all another skill's (or ascendancy's) for 4.0.0, because its be something big? And you can do ALL content with any skill, ofcourse now you can do all content, but it can be costly. Lets just wait next patch and seen what be.

If you play poe for more that a few leagues you KNOW that this is the one thing that will NEVER happen. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
It is kinda funny to see how most of the posts are not really happy and pointing out that GGG is very bad at balancing... When will they finally learn to release less new sh*t, leave alone fun things, buff underused and weak and truly polish the content for each and everything to be viable...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Aug 20, 2019, 3:47:19 AM
Buff necromancer :O)
I was berserker cause i figured it was overall better for cyclone! maybe i was wrong

One thing i do know is zerks 40% more speed node sucks as you cant keep it up 90% of the time so you really only get like 5% more
Would be interesting to see drop down of 5 primary skills per each ascendancy with %. Slayer is like 80% cyclone, trickster maybe 80% ED?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info