The Press Tour is Complete - Legion Ascendancy Statistics

The problem with these stats is that with the races ongoing they are completely skewed on the low end. Witch is the most popular/common because there were multiple races and many many players practicing for those races over the past 2.5 months.
This is a PRIME example of why the years-old "nerfing" strategy does NOT work in the player's favor, while it may help statistically speaking, it simply ruins the enjoyment of a class, archetype, etc.

For the love of Zana, PLEASE start BUFFING classes and archetypes that need more love, that could be more useful, that could be more utilized, that could be more viable. BUFF weak classes.

If Cyclone and Slayer are slammed into the ground(see what i did there?), you're showing how poorly the MTX bubble is designed. "Let's put out multiple MTX for the skills and classes people are enjoying, only to nerf them to shit one patch later!" is simply SPITTING in the faces of your supporters. Keep Cyclone and Slayer both viable.

FOCUS ON BUFFING SKILLS THAT NEED BUFFS! DON'T RUIN THE FUN FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ENJOYING THE NEW MELEE MECHANICS!

If Cyclone, B&S, and/or Slayer are targeted for nerfs in 3.8, this will be the LAST time I ever purchase skill/aura MTX. Stop backstabbing your supporters by nerfing every skill you release MTX for during a league; it's really bad business practice and simply unethical for long-term support.
~ Virtual
Last edited by VirtualLAN on Aug 19, 2019, 11:25:44 PM
Phew I didnt think raider would be that low on the list.

Please for the love of god do not buff raider to the point it becomes flavour of the league only to be nerfed to a worse place than what it is now. PoE desperately needs a stable set of builds that are performant on the level bow builds have been after barrage got neutered on a league to league bases and not subject to crippling nerfs or outlandish buffs.

Has poe just become a mindless roulete wheel where 2 asc classes and 2 skills get to shine per league only to get trashed next league and so on and so on?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 19, 2019, 11:36:44 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Wow, that's just embarrassing.

Also, LOL at the attempted analysis as to why Slayers are so overwhelmingly popular. It's like watching someone try to read deeper themes into Twilight.

Damn, sometimes i think i'm being tough on GGG, but you've made an art out of it. That being said; the analysis is shallow this time and indeed suggests a thorough lack of understanding. But we'll just pretend it is because of the upcoming new league announcement draining all their time and effort right?

I just want to see some skill usage statistics and a statistic of the % of players that has run this leagues endgame content and is running it regularly. And the % of the players that has found aul, bestiary bosses and that kind of stuff and actually got a good reward from it. That kind of stuff. Need to know if it's closer to 1% or .001%

Also: hoping for a new league but without a time gated mechanic. Synth, betrayal, delve, incursion, abyss and breach all had that. That's ALL of past years leagues and it gives me stress and prevents me from running a lot of slower builds that i like and succesfully engaging with the league content. Not to mention the lagging and freezing that those timers don't care about. Upgrade rig/fix betrayal bashing continues i suppose.
a great example of there being a huge imbalance imo
You know what; now that i've read some recent posts and a lot of comments and stats again i notice that GGG has been spewing ''succesful'' and ''enjoyable'' league a lot. It was a melee focussed league though; and they have been awefully quiet about that fact and there isn't any chart of melee skill comparison to be found.

I reckon 95% play cyclone, since you guys introduced yet another league mechanic with a timer and standing still really isnt that rewarding when you can instead run around while dealing damage right? Buff other melee skills by simply removing timers from next league's content? Prolly not gonna happen, but who knows.
All talking about Cyclone nerf, but, what if GGG buff all another skill's (or ascendancy's) for 4.0.0, because its be something big? And you can do ALL content with any skill, ofcourse now you can do all content, but it can be costly. Lets just wait next patch and seen what be.
Oddly my poet's pen/soulrend occultist this league was one of the most fun I've had in some time... all three of which have reportedly been nerfed...

Although I had a six-link essence drain in my body armor to take up the slack when it came to monoliths and bosses.

EDIT: And contagion on weapon switch.
Last edited by Fujikoma on Aug 19, 2019, 11:56:37 PM
can't wait for the raider love. hopefully its significant but not insane. i actually would hate to see raider become a meta slave. shes too good for that
Alright! excited for 3.8! Let's get it on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info