The Press Tour is Complete - Legion Ascendancy Statistics

The community:
Synthesis = winter orb is awful, worst spell in the game nerf it already. Also occultist is ridiculous.. because path of crafting with synthesis mods were making it too powerful.

w.o nerfed to oblivion in 3.7 plus occultist/elementalist nerf happens.

Legion = cyclone is good, please don't nerf it buff other spells.

w.o basically unusable at the scale it was before, occultist this league was played by 1.493% along with elementalist 2.306%.

Now there's people almost begging for cyclone to not be nerfed when cyclone it's basically the same as winter orb was in synthesis.. run+kill but you're not stopping with cyclone to recharge your orbs.

I guess the feedback comes from reddit mostly.. isn't it?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
In TOTAL: MELEE STILL SHIT (Сyclone not true Melee) -- most of melee classes/skills have ridiculous AoE, Marauder/Templar passive tree has no Mana Leech, new defensive mechanics -- useless, etc.
☣ 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙 ☣

«𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖋𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙» — Diablo II LoD Manual
Last edited by Berserk_AMG on Aug 20, 2019, 1:00:08 AM
Proof that you literally can't make things balanced :)

And why would you put statistics named "Slayer" in the column?

Couldn't you just call it CYCLONE SLAYER?

Seriously... can't wait for nerfs and boosts and other ridiculous new skills that will cause 2/3 of the servers to play a [Removed by Support]... just like the one above.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 20, 2019, 1:00:51 AM
League info when>?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Can we please get a dynamic "time in your country" thing, the next time. I miscalculated and thought, hoped, it was yesterday...

I predict, next league: caster league

This league was fun, really fun.
"
Berserk_AMG wrote:
In TOTAL: MELEE STILL SHIT (Сyclone not true Melee) -- most of melee classes/skills have ridiculous AoE, Marauder/Templar passive tree has no Mana Leech, new defensive mechanics -- useless, etc.

Everytime someone says "True Melee" I just want to vomit all over them. If you want melee where you can only hit a couple things at a time, this game is not built for that really. This game is all about killing as much shit as possible, and if no melee skills had AoE or coverage at all, you people would be whining that melee isn't viable. Anyone who REEEEEs about true melee want melee to be competitive, but no ability to clear anything at all. Nobody knows what the hell ya'll even want anymore.

If you want that solid, 1v1 melee experience that feels great, maybe this game isn't the place to be looking for it.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.

Awesome post on stats.

Gives me a lead on my next character. I will have to play one of the classes that very people play and see how it goes.

I always like a challenge.

Well done GGG !!!
hey Look, what a surprised
slayer is popular
time to nerf it to the ground!
FIX SG SERVER
GGG pls bring back the old Multistrike, the new multistrike kill every single melee skill. its really ridiculous to use and make shockwave gem available only for 2H mace, stave, axe and sword. about Legion at a core game, yah its really cool, much fun on mapping. hope you put synthesis league available also on Zana mode. with the new cyclone I really love to play the synthesis league now. TNX!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info