The Press Tour is Complete - Legion Ascendancy Statistics

"
KaiDKB wrote:
When you make a game where you are severely punished for dying, it makes sense that survivability is key. Builds are mostly take XYZ for bulk, get rares with max life/es and resistances, then abuse whatever the strongest mechanic for DPS is with what room you have left to play with.

I just wish I could spend more time speccing and gearing for damage or trying out some silly/fun build instead of focusing on acquiring enough defensive stats to avoid being 1-shot and somehow narrowly survive encounters. I think this staleness should be obvious since, as the number of OP mechanics decreases, so does build diversity. And it's not because people are unwilling to experiment. It's simply because viable alternatives are either not available or not reasonably accessible.

Also, I hold an unpopular opinion in that I don't care if this game gets easier. There is plenty of content for those who want a challenge and most people who are drawn to it have probably already beaten it all time and time again. What I care about is how FUN it is.

Thanks, couldn't have said it better. +1.
Player numbers are plummeting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info