The Press Tour is Complete - Legion Ascendancy Statistics

"
g3tt3r wrote:
nerf is coming
poor little cyclone :(

cyclone is in a good spot , Slayer could be tuned down a bit to not scale so much aoe and more dmg multipliers.

If they didnt completely destroy multistrike and general strike skills on top of an aoe centric league - cyclone wouldn't be so prevalent.

maybe one day they will be able to look at the numbers and understand the real reason to why things are.

Fix multistrike , strike skills , and secondary effects to work like 3.6 - where you do not need to contact an enemy for it. Then other melee skills become a viable option.

also ... stop with the timed clears that require massive aoe.

the numbers do show one thing for sure though , they gutted occultist to be almost useless. Fix the witch - whom was never the es issue. Templars can still get much more es.
"
g3tt3r wrote:
nerf is coming
poor little cyclone :(

cyclone is in a good spot , Slayer could be tuned down a bit to not scale so much aoe and more dmg multipliers.

If they didnt completely destroy multistrike and general strike skills on top of an aoe centric league - cyclone wouldn't be so prevalent.

maybe one day they will be able to look at the numbers and understand the real reason to why things are.

Fix multistrike , strike skills , and secondary effects to work like 3.6 - where you do not need to contact an enemy for it. Then other melee skills become a viable option.

also ... stop with the timed clears that require massive aoe.

the numbers do show one thing for sure though , they gutted occultist to be almost useless. Fix the witch - whom was never the es issue. Templars can still get much more es.
"
cidokliz wrote:
This post just proves poor design and leading skills of the team. That is why the balance for this league was questionable. If all the ascendant classes would have close to equal percentage played, that would be a properly balanced game.

Who remembers this sentence regarding viper strike being a viable claw starter build (quote): "if the answer to that is not yes, then we fucked up..."

src: https://youtu.be/575M-LKz6zs?t=5033

Anyways, very good game, I am playing it since the closed beta and I hope for the best.

To be fair Cidokz does have a point, even if comparing some melee skills early game. The ones that they talked about changing and being excited about were kind of irrelevant, while other shined a lot more for example if you compare sweep to viper strike early/mid game.
Ahhh I will be happy to feed on those "Slayers' tears". Incoming nerf.
aaaah...yieey!
It's reassuring to see that I'm not the only one who can't Ascend. Maybe they'll finally do something about those horrendous Ascendancy Trails and Labyrinth.
"
Klixen_E wrote:
It's reassuring to see that I'm not the only one who can't Ascend. Maybe they'll finally do something about those horrendous Ascendancy Trails and Labyrinth.

If you can't ascend, but want to try it, might I suggest you play a build with regeneration as a core mechanic? Unless your problem is that you never get through due to random disconnects, that should do it.
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Or just something that can move really fast.
"
leto2626 wrote:
50% of the characters are 2 classes out of 19. That even means that most players that have a second character are most likely to roll the other one of the two or the same. So freaking sad. The playerbase has never been so pale.
Yet I just blame the people, most of them just want to play the most OP stuff possible, all the time. The eternal battle that game devs have to endure.

You must be new to this then ... In this game to get better gear / xp you need to kill as much monsters as possible as fast as possible.

Slow builds are just worst, simple.

You can't blame players for wanting to play the most efficiently possible ...
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Hierophant 1.203%
Raider 0.976%
Inquisitor 0.963%
Guardian 0.915%

So for your endgame character 3/4 of the lowest are all from Templar.

Rework time?

Guardians are understandably low but the design of the other two must be pretty poor to be this low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info