The Press Tour is Complete - Legion Ascendancy Statistics

Canttt waittt give the dataaa to the exiles ggg. ;)
I haven't cycloned, I don't want to cyclone...god forgive me, i'll probably cyclone.
Saved
Cyclone Slayer and Trickster ED. Meta af :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
all I read was

slayer, slayer, slayer, cyclone, cyclone, cyclone.

looking forward to that announcement.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
they said "meele buff" was coming
then... more of "channeling buff" happened.

feels like devs know anything how to actually buff but only accidently.
Nice way to mental conditioning the community, with this you don't have to explain harder what's coming next :)
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
If you thought Synthesis was bad with 30% worb, well there we go, half the populace plays cyclone and the other half is either ED or HH tornado shot farmers. Very monotonous landscape.

P.S. Please give us cool new skills next league and not "hey, I'm bladestorm, I'm basically a worse cyclone".

Also: buff Raider.
Last edited by Viktranka on Aug 19, 2019, 9:30:16 PM
these statistics read like the comments i write in quarterly reports. full of BS and fluff. "hmm, why does everyone play slayer and trickster... :thonk:"
Everybody is a cyclone Slayer this league. Damn... nerf incoming in 3...2...1...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
f for all the cyclone players next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info