[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
gnvLC wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
gnvLC wrote:
My bad like I said I'm still new, should be fixed now!

so i see you are on console so its more difficult; but alot of your gear has very low life rolls or bad overall. unique ring is bad, neck is no life, ring/gloves no life

all these flat bonuses add up to alot, so you will see alot of defensive gains just from this

can spec out of some medium dps nodes (wrecking ball, buitchery) for more life/defense too

otherwise your char is in a decent place. more lvl ups, better jewels, maybe an overlord to get more dps on ur 6th link

I swapped to that unique ring for onslaught and to get my chaos res above 0%, had a ring on before that made all my other res 145%ish but my chaos was -16%, should I swap back?

Yeah PS4 is pretty hard, I'm struggling to make currency and everything on the trade market that is possibly better than my current gear with better rolls is wayyy out of my price range. Haven't found a single cluster jewel with overlord yet that's listed on the trade market or through asking in chat, kinda feels like I've hit a wall without decent currency gains atm but thankyou!

i dont think it would be too difficult to find a ring with more chaos res then ur unique one

you dont need uncapped res beyond 75, and only above that if u dont use warding flask on ele weakness maps
"
frawrst wrote:

i dont think it would be too difficult to find a ring with more chaos res then ur unique one

you dont need uncapped res beyond 75, and only above that if u dont use warding flask on ele weakness maps

Ahh ty that makes sense, was wondering why the 1st values were barely going up after I kept stacking, I'll play around and try to get 75% on all with better life and keep trying for an overlord, enjoying the build so far though, popping everything including map bosses
"
gnvLC wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Ahh ty that makes sense, was wondering why the 1st values were barely going up after I kept stacking, I'll play around and try to get 75% on all with better life and keep trying for an overlord, enjoying the build so far though, popping everything including map bosses

glad to hear you are having fun! also nice to hear the success on console
"
frawrst wrote:
"
gnvLC wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

glad to hear you are having fun! also nice to hear the success on console

Thanks man, it is harder with all the different bttton combinations, confuse my warcries all the time! One more question, do they work with CWDT? If so I may play around so it's less buttons then I can also swap out my warchief for other stuff that could add dps/defenses
"
gnvLC wrote:

Thanks man, it is harder with all the different bttton combinations, confuse my warcries all the time! One more question, do they work with CWDT? If so I may play around so it's less buttons then I can also swap out my warchief for other stuff that could add dps/defenses

no, warcries cannot be triggered
Last edited by frawrst on Feb 10, 2021, 11:36:45 AM
Anyone got tips on the maven fight? Feels hard to set up good smashing combo with all the moving and stuff on the ground, have yet to kill her.
Hey Guys, i really love the build, it`s nice but at the moment im running against a wall. Maps above ~T13~ just Oneshot me and i cant get the next Level because of that.

I have about 10ex in the bank, can you guys give me some tips for good gear upgrades, because i have really no idea at the moment ?
Last edited by Lendensaft on Feb 14, 2021, 10:49:48 PM
"
Lendensaft wrote:
Hey Guys, i really love the build, it`s loads of fun but at the moment im running against a wall. Maps above ~T13~ just Oneshot me and i cant get the next Level because of that.

I have about 10ex in the bank, can you give me some tipps for got gear upgrades because i have really no idea at the moment ?

Use a higher level Steelskin, and accompanying higher level Cast When Damage Taken Support. Yours atm is probably triggering very often and not really doing much for you. Better to trigger less frequently but save you from the big hits.

You would probably also benefit from another 500+ life. Perhaps drop Devoto's Devotion? Can get 90+ life rolls on helmets easily, and you could get one with Ground Slam enchant if you felt like you were dropping damage from this switch. Could also drop Wrecking Ball wheel and/or Spinecruncher to either take more life nodes around Constitution, or perhaps better would be to get some normal jewel sockets. Jewels with +7% max life and area damage rolls should be easy to get even 3 of those will help your life pool alot. Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with #% chance to do double damage while affected by Pride is also a good pickup.

Also make sure you take the right hand side of the life leech Martial Experience wheel, Frawst has said before that the #% increased total recovery per second from life leech is a big helper. At the moment you are missing the two minor nodes on the way to Martial Experience that grant these.

Hope some of this helps! I am a noob so some of all or the above could be garbage.

Edit: typos
Last edited by TwistedFocus on Feb 14, 2021, 12:13:03 AM
Hello! Haven't played since Blight League so I decided to give this build a shot. Went through all the Acts with ease. Now that I reached maps, I feel like I'm just too squishy. Any tips on what I need to do to my build so I can not feel as squishy? I know one of my res isn't capped because I was trying out the crafting mechanics in the grove and I had no idea what I was doing. Thank you in advance!
"
antwnnn wrote:
Hello! Haven't played since Blight League so I decided to give this build a shot. Went through all the Acts with ease. Now that I reached maps, I feel like I'm just too squishy. Any tips on what I need to do to my build so I can not feel as squishy? I know one of my res isn't capped because I was trying out the crafting mechanics in the grove and I had no idea what I was doing. Thank you in advance!

You desperately need life nodes AND life on you gear!

You have no life on your helm, amulet or gloves 😭

Also grab Juggernaut on the skill tree for 2 points (synergy with the below)

Get a Lion's Roar unique granite flask and use it!!

Get an instant life flask (Seething prefix) and use it when things get shifty (ie something big chunks you).

Also are you using earthshatter or ground slam? You have both set up with links in your gear. Decide on one and use remaining slots to get a high level Cast When Damage Taken Support + Steelskin.

Drop Blood Rage as the degen might also be crippling your survivability during mapping, you can always add it back to the build if you need.

Jewels with #% increased maximum life rolls are also excellent. It should be cheap and easy to get a jewel with 7% increased maximum life + dmg with maces + area damage. Frawst has examples of good stats to get on jewels in this guide.

Also please get the Rapid Expansion unique threshold jewel so you get endurance charges on stun when using ground slam. Endurance charges grants ele resists and phys damage reduction. They also grant us damage thanks to our Tidebreaker weapon! We can stack many of these with the nodes on the tree which is awesome.

Get your weapon to 20% quality with blacksmith whetstones ASAP it's free damage. Weapon damage is so important to melee builds.

As you get more currency, look for jewellery (rings & amulet) with life, ele resists (whatever you need) and the mod "adds X to Y physical dmg to attacks". These small sources of flat dmg add up over all of your gear and are significant once multiplied with all the points you take on the tree. This is another vital source of damage for melee builds.

Don't be afraid to use the chaos recipe to farm some orbs before you leap into deeper content if it has been a while since you played. Don't compare yourself to others and just play for fun! You'll re-learn lots as you play and the currency will come too. Remember as we are later into the league so with even 10-15 chaos you can get a nice ring/amulet that will boost your build. This build and accompanying guide has lovely incremental and linear upgrade paths so everything you get feels meaningful. You don't need to farm for some massive item for the build to "come alive" which is part of what makes it so good for beginners/returning players.

Hope this helps 💕

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info