[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Ninjagizmo wrote:
Thought I would chime in with my update for Ritual.

Finally managed to get my pride Aul’s and double herald of purity rings so giga dps has been unlocked.

Using earthshatter and impale is an incredible increase in Dps and 1 “rotation” of 3x earthshatter and warcry will cap out your impales. Make sure 100% impale chance is achieved too. Regarding tentacle gloves, not needed with an explode chest.

Managed to craft some beefy +1 endurance boots to fix my resists:

Next chase item is an explode chest but one with +% to non curse auras. As that will be 10% more damage for myself

With my POB warrior mindset I’m at about 12m damage per spike with the goal to get to 17-20 million.

No luck with a fortify corrupted tidebreaker this league but a 30% corrupted is only 10% less damage than a fortify corrupted one.

No mana problems not having an 8 link is refreshing too.

Will keep you posted with how far I get this league. Thanks

***Quick edit, just tried maven for the first time. I was expecting a long slog of A fight as I’ve only seen YouTube/streamers do it. I had no mechanics, instant phase skip each time. Too easy with giga damage. What a build.***

really awesome stuff dude, love the +1 endurance boots

heres me back in 3.7 mass corrupting redblades for +1 implicit, now its a free roll :D
"
Iwasacashew wrote:
Hopefully my character is public, let me know (1st League)

Okay, so I've gotten up to being decently comfortable in low reds, but there's definitely still a lot of room for improvement, and I've got about 8ex I can spend.

I've got a 6 Socket Tide I'm working on, and I know I could get Awakened Melee Phys and swap the Tombfists for better rares.
There's also the option of Explody Chest

I don't think I've got the cash to swap to Circles of Guilt yet, as my left ring is carrying my Lightning resist.

I know my neck isn't all that great, but it is saving me a passive point's worth of dex.

How do y'all do this? Everything has so many knockon effects :P

Edit: Fortify and Mana Leech are in my Cluster Jewel

char already looks very solid. at this point more powerful rares will be your best upgs, as well as 6 link tide ASAP
"
mslee017 wrote:
Hey there! I last tried this build in a private league in Harvest and it was REALLY fun, but unfortunately I didn't love the league mechanic (Might be one of the few people who likes it as is now, I find the crafting to be great fun but the seeds were so damn annoying) so I didn't play for long but I remember getting into like 13s with REALLY crap gear on Earthshatter.

I've switched from trade league and play SSF now and just managed to get 6 div cards for the 6 linked coronal maul. In SSF do you think it's better to play Berserker or Slayer? I'm leaning slayer as I've played quite a bit of Zerker lately (and the huge AoE seems so damn fun) but if it will be harder in SSF I guess it really doesn't matter.

serker offers insane SSF dps, which is helpful as its hard to acquire gear

slayer is more defensive/aoe based. its still very strong

im a barbarian main so always serker for me ^^
I got lucky with Ritual rewards and got myself Fated Connections prophecy. It took some time to get it down in price by deferring, but in the end I managed to grab it and 6-linked my Tidebreaker!

I also bought the large cluster jewel with notable overlord passive, so I dropped the fortify gem from the 6-link. I've now been playing around and testing with few choices and I'm running now this;

I was having around 6,7k health which was often "bit too much" at least in the current tier maps I'm stuck on running (max tier 7-8), so I changed Kaom's for a 5-link astral plate to run some more utility oriented skills like CWDT+IC and ancestral warchief. This dropped me down to around 6k HP but I like it more this way.

Apart from the Tidebreaker I'm still pretty much having placeholder gear until I get currency to buy the BIS armor pieces or upgrade my current rares. Current rares are nothing too fancy and cheap, with the only purpose of capping my resistances and offering some life boost. I need to swap them around when I've finally saved up for the my next upgrade, which is the Ryslatha's.
"
Buumis86 wrote:
I got lucky with Ritual rewards and got myself Fated Connections prophecy. It took some time to get it down in price by deferring, but in the end I managed to grab it and 6-linked my Tidebreaker!

I also bought the large cluster jewel with notable overlord passive, so I dropped the fortify gem from the 6-link. I've now been playing around and testing with few choices and I'm running now this;

I was having around 6,7k health which was often "bit too much" at least in the current tier maps I'm stuck on running (max tier 7-8), so I changed Kaom's for a 5-link astral plate to run some more utility oriented skills like CWDT+IC and ancestral warchief. This dropped me down to around 6k HP but I like it more this way.

Apart from the Tidebreaker I'm still pretty much having placeholder gear until I get currency to buy the BIS armor pieces or upgrade my current rares. Current rares are nothing too fancy and cheap, with the only purpose of capping my resistances and offering some life boost. I need to swap them around when I've finally saved up for the my next upgrade, which is the Ryslatha's.

this is some awesome progression! turns out lay-a-way league is viable!

ryslathas is a huge dps boost, and i agree i like the utility of a nice QoL chest of kaoms more and more. kaoms eHP is very strong however
Could you take a look at my items and see why I'm kinda struggling on t9 maps? Apart from my HP I thought I was doing pretty well, I'm still new though so there's probably something I've missed
"
gnvLC wrote:
Could you take a look at my items and see why I'm kinda struggling on t9 maps? Apart from my HP I thought I was doing pretty well, I'm still new though so there's probably something I've missed

make your character public
My bad like I said I'm still new, should be fixed now!
"
gnvLC wrote:

so i see you are on console so its more difficult; but alot of your gear has very low life rolls or bad overall. unique ring is bad, neck is no life, ring/gloves no life

all these flat bonuses add up to alot, so you will see alot of defensive gains just from this

can spec out of some medium dps nodes (wrecking ball, buitchery) for more life/defense too

otherwise your char is in a decent place. more lvl ups, better jewels, maybe an overlord to get more dps on ur 6th link
Last edited by frawrst on Feb 10, 2021, 10:07:49 AM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
gnvLC wrote:

so i see you are on console so its more difficult; but alot of your gear has very low life rolls or bad overall. unique ring is bad, neck is no life, ring/gloves no life

all these flat bonuses add up to alot, so you will see alot of defensive gains just from this

can spec out of some medium dps nodes (wrecking ball, buitchery) for more life/defense too

otherwise your char is in a decent place. more lvl ups, better jewels, maybe an overlord to get more dps on ur 6th link

I swapped to that unique ring for onslaught and to get my chaos res above 0%, had a ring on before that made all my other res 145%ish but my chaos was -16%, should I swap back?

Yeah PS4 is pretty hard, I'm struggling to make currency and everything on the trade market that is possibly better than my current gear with better rolls is wayyy out of my price range. Haven't found a single cluster jewel with overlord yet that's listed on the trade market or through asking in chat, kinda feels like I've hit a wall without decent currency gains atm but thankyou!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info