[3.8] The Warbringer Ground Slam Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Uber Elder on a 5 Link]

Aww thank you too buddy.

Frawrst knows as much about Tidebreaker builds as I do about damage over time builds; which is, to say, a lot.
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
Aww thank you too buddy.

Frawrst knows as much about Tidebreaker builds as I do about damage over time builds; which is, to say, a lot.


<3 much love friend
new uber elder up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GiP0Pcn62k

still one death >:(
Kurgal = stun locked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VlUimdDOvA
Since I am going on Vacation next week, I am already looking at league starters. This leads my top3 so far. Very nice written guide. Top work, bro.
"
Molrix666 wrote:
Since I am going on Vacation next week, I am already looking at league starters. This leads my top3 so far. Very nice written guide. Top work, bro.



Thank you and glad to hear it! I too am going to league start and this build (pending 3.8 notes) using 2h maces means gearing it early league is incredibly cheap! Let me know if you have any questions.
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 17, 2019, 8:01:53 PM
Deathless uber elder get!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJfJeB9lvYE

I just had to play better =]

stunned almost insta-phased shaper and elder, felt really good to just slam em down

final phase almost doesnt exist since we stunlock and aoe both

will keep working on guide, and add a crit version, as well answering questions, updating for 3.8 notes and info tomorrow!

Hey dude!

First of all i really need to say thanks, i enjoy leveling really hard, soo much fun.^^

It has been a while since i played PoE, last time ~1.5-2 years ago.They added a lot of new stuff, so i was looking for a "beginner" friendly build, i think i got em :)

What would u say when becomes the Serker most powerful, from which gear item or passive skill or anything else?
May u have a minute too watch quick into my gear?

Just wanna know that i am on the right way. ^^


Best regards!
"
Malerbob wrote:
Hey dude!

First of all i really need to say thanks, i enjoy leveling really hard, soo much fun.^^

It has been a while since i played PoE, last time ~1.5-2 years ago.They added a lot of new stuff, so i was looking for a "beginner" friendly build, i think i got em :)

What would u say when becomes the Serker most powerful, from which gear item or passive skill or anything else?
May u have a minute too watch quick into my gear?

Just wanna know that i am on the right way. ^^


Best regards!


Glad to hear it!

I made the guide with a new player/beginner in mind, happy to hear your agree.

Serker has its highest DPS come from Rite of Ruin (50 stacks) and aspect of carnage, after lvl 68 (merciless lab) you become real powerhouse. Warbringer helps survival.


Once you get a 2h mace with 250-400 pdps you will really crush maps and bosses, not much can withstand our DPS + stun

i can definitely do a gear look, let me know which character you want me to see!

added new meme video :D

https://youtu.be/qdzrMfT0Ovw
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 20, 2019, 2:37:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info