[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Malerbob wrote:
Hey there, finally i can smash maps. :)

Need to finish last chapter from the story, but then i am rdy for.

Having one item with mana leech now, but sometimes i am at 0 mana, may i am attacking too much?

And i am running Ancestral Warchief setup also, is it good too use if i have that space left?

Regards!

Attack too much shouldnt be an issue if you have a mana leech item. Make sure you are actually hitting enemies.

You can always use Enduring Cry - Warbringer as it will cost 0 mana and will restore all your unreserved mana too

A. Warchief is a great DPS boost and is highly recomended if you can fit it in with your links. Try sockets chance to bleed or Maim, this will boost DPS and will let you slot in bloodlust into your Ground Slam links if you find yourself need more DPS to stunlock a high tier boss

grats on (almost) finishing story!
Oh the Epilogue isn´t story, thougt that.
I guess then i am done :D

Yeah i need to get better into the playstyle, but sometimes i just smash all buttons ^^

With my gear i am done aswell for the next days, so i will go strong into the atlas and getting last passive skills :)

Rly wanna know how far i can get ^^

Ah one question, should i try too get ulab as fast as i can or isnt it that important?
"
Malerbob wrote:
Oh the Epilogue isn´t story, thougt that.
I guess then i am done :D

Yeah i need to get better into the playstyle, but sometimes i just smash all buttons ^^

With my gear i am done aswell for the next days, so i will go strong into the atlas and getting last passive skills :)

Rly wanna know how far i can get ^^

Ah one question, should i try too get ulab as fast as i can or isnt it that important?

do uber lab asap, you can stunlock izaro
But first i need the last 4 damn trials :/

Any chance i can get these way faster then doing maps?
"

Was lucky too get all trials quickly, done uber lab :)
Funny boss fight, poor guy Izaro ^^
"
Malerbob wrote:

it can be difficult, especially the last 1-2

during league start, check out global/trade 820, people will post for free and let you come get yours done

this late in league it can be hit or miss
Hello! Nice vid. How do I make my character look like he has no chest armor?
"
romankrru wrote:
Hello! Nice vid. How do I make my character look like he has no chest armor?

Use vanishing cosmetic on chest piece

costs 50 points i think

Key part of marauder builds ^^
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 27, 2019, 12:20:20 PM
Hey dude, sry it´s me again. ^^

I have 2 final questions:

#1: Whats that with the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel(i see this in ur 92er Legion Char), i don´t understand that?

#2: can u please final check my links, may if i get a better Carcass Jack with more links then i could change some setups?

PimmelcopteR Char :P
"
Malerbob wrote:
Hey dude, sry it´s me again. ^^

I have 2 final questions:

#1: Whats that with the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel(i see this in ur 92er Legion Char), i don´t understand that?

#2: can u please final check my links, may if i get a better Carcass Jack with more links then i could change some setups?

PimmelcopteR Char :P

no worries! ask away. thats what the guide is for!

1. Lethal Pride is a jewel from the timeless battles. They can vary greatly, so you will have to see where in tree it gives most bonuses. Mine gives 5% to deal double damage, 40% increased physical damage, 1% life regen, +40 str and I believe increased effect of fortify.

2. Your gems are pretty good. I would link Maim to Flesh and stone, giving you more damage on blood stance.

You could maybe work a CWDT in, lvl 20 with lvl 20 stone golem, lvl 20 steel skin, and whatever lvl temp chains/punishment/enfeeble u can run with ur int dex

I wouldnt recomend a 6 link carcass, you can do just fine with a 6 socket one since your tidebreaker is 6l

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info