[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

thanks for the help TwistedFocus, got me a fortify helm with enchantment, upgraded jewels and took out a rapid expansion, replaced one of the rings, .... At 5.85k life now and feeling much stronger now in regards to survivability :D
"
pigdestroyer wrote:
thanks for the help TwistedFocus, got me a fortify helm with enchantment, upgraded jewels and took out a rapid expansion, replaced one of the rings, .... At 5.85k life now and feeling much stronger now in regards to survivability :D

Nice job that's awesome to hear! 😁
Hi! Tried this build for this league so far having quite a lot of fun with it

Thinking what's next for progression. I'm doing t16 haewarks farming for groves atm yet to complete shaper/maven etc yet.

Gear wise need some thoughts on;

1) Steel Rings with vulnerability + adds phy and the usual life / res
2) Astral Plates with +1 to socketed active gems or explode chests?
3) Fortify increased helmets with ground slam or anything better?
4) Tailwind doesnt work with this build but any major upgrades here?

Currently around 6k HP and 1.4mil total DPS on POB
"
TwistedFocus wrote:
"
pigdestroyer wrote:

Nice job that's awesome to hear! 😁

thanks so much to twistedfocus for helping answer questions. i have been in middle of a move so hard to find time for gaming lately!
"
MamakX wrote:
Hi! Tried this build for this league so far having quite a lot of fun with it

Thinking what's next for progression. I'm doing t16 haewarks farming for groves atm yet to complete shaper/maven etc yet.

Gear wise need some thoughts on;

1) Steel Rings with vulnerability + adds phy and the usual life / res
2) Astral Plates with +1 to socketed active gems or explode chests?
3) Fortify increased helmets with ground slam or anything better?
4) Tailwind doesnt work with this build but any major upgrades here?

Currently around 6k HP and 1.4mil total DPS on POB

any source of vuln on hit is solid, including from corrupting gloves. a steel ring with it will be mucho expensive and the dps increase is min max compared to a normal vuln on hit ring. cost effieicncy!

100% exploe chest, socketed gems +1 does not do a whole lot for us

fort helm with increased phys taken aura is best

boots are filler, i like finding gg ones with temple dodge on them. you can also craft +1 endurance charge ones on i believe warlord boots
Last edited by frawrst on Feb 23, 2021, 9:46:22 AM
Hi I'm trying to get a new body armor to replace my Kaom's heart.
Any suggestion? Should I go for Sporeguard or some rare? Any mods that I should look for in a rare?

Also in general how can I improve my character? I'm comfortably running T16, all the bosses's guardian (just not any big bosses like shaper or sirus yet). I got around 10ex to spend.

Thanks!
"
Mentats wrote:
Hi I'm trying to get a new body armor to replace my Kaom's heart.
Any suggestion? Should I go for Sporeguard or some rare? Any mods that I should look for in a rare?

Also in general how can I improve my character? I'm comfortably running T16, all the bosses's guardian (just not any big bosses like shaper or sirus yet). I got around 10ex to spend.

Thanks!

a rare chest with explode mode will be the biggest map clear upg

sporeguard offers some clear and utility in enchants

what are your bottlenecks for big bosses? not burning fast enough or taking too much damage?
"
frawrst wrote:

what are your bottlenecks for big bosses? not burning fast enough or taking too much damage?

I just don't really know the boss pattern so I just kinda get oneshot pretty often. DMG wise I think I got enough (POB show peak of 3.1M with everything enabled)
"
Mentats wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

I just don't really know the boss pattern so I just kinda get oneshot pretty often. DMG wise I think I got enough (POB show peak of 3.1M with everything enabled)

Just gotta play more and learn the moves, unfortunately PoE is alot about one shot boss mechanics now

Awakener 6 = down, deathless!

Helm is not very good but enchant and nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage are 👌.

Would recommend swapping to impale end-game variant as I outlined in a previous post.

Clear with Great Old One's Tentacles +
Shockwave Support is extremely smooth and satisfying. Packs in juiced T16's just melt.

Then... swap to Ruthless Support for Conquerors/Maven invites/Sirus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info