Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters) (1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom)

Just want to thank you, Wrecker!
My wife loves to play Diablo series, and wanted to play PoE for a long time. But she hates to build her own scheme. And with your guides she finally able to comfortably play PoE.
Cheers!
There can be no bystanders in the battle for survival.
Anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush.

+++ Scriptorus Munificantus +++
"
[...]

That being said, I am going to post 3 builds, not guides, by this weekend (I hope). I'll be posting my old Trigger Happy max block Glad, my old RF Chief, and my current minion Champ. They won't be guides, but I'll post them so people can play them and give feedback. I may bring them back instead of a couple of current ones next league but I'd like feedback if people have the time/desire.

So hopefully by Saturday I'll have them out and posted here.[/span]

Ohh the RF Chief guide would be sooo nice ;-)

Been struggling to set up some ones RF-Juggernaut, but I'm just Overwhelmed and couldn't do it: too much active skills-management & flasks-usage makes me tired really.

Trading some Cs for common Uniques is OK tho.

Took a break 2018 b/c of Family, thing I forgot 90% of the game ;-)
"
Juc wrote:
Spoiler
Just want to thank you, Wrecker!
My wife loves to play Diablo series, and wanted to play PoE for a long time. But she hates to build her own scheme. And with your guides she finally able to comfortably play PoE.
Cheers!
Thanks Juc! I'm glad she has found something that helps her enjoy the game her way. I hope it helps long-term too. I really appreciate you taking the time to be thankful. Thank you very much :)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Holga wrote:
Spoiler
Ohh the RF Chief guide would be sooo nice ;-)

Been struggling to set up some ones RF-Juggernaut, but I'm just Overwhelmed and couldn't do it: too much active skills-management & flasks-usage makes me tired really.

Trading some Cs for common Uniques is OK tho.

Took a break 2018 b/c of Family, thing I forgot 90% of the game ;-)
:) Breaks are good Holga! This game changes so much anyway that we all have to re-learn it every few leagues anyway. I'm putting the final touches on the builds for the next couple hours and will post them either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on May 7, 2021, 2:30:03 PM
"
"
Yipp wrote:
Spoiler
Wrecker, thanks for the answers to my questions....

Currently working on my Max Block/counter attack Gladiator securing both Craiceann's and Belly 5L body armor on the same day! Boy do I have mana reservation issues with the change to Flesh and Stone! Can't run Crabs ugh. Build works great in the Ultimatum Mechanic, I refuse to move, select what stones are going to be thrown at me... and laugh at their futility!

I have your character profile always up on my screen so I can see the improvements you make as you go. Its fun to watch your progress!

Since I solo play... (have no allies and throwing my minions under the bus does not bother me :P ) I will use either a Marauder/Juggernaut or Templar/Guardian 1 Life CI for my "Surprise Party build. Been getting a lot of Unique Drops in the Ultimatum Mechanic that are Str/Int so Templar looking more likely.

Cluster Jewels. I notice in your passive tree you have not taken (or not yet) any cluster jewels. There are Herald Specific Notables that look powerful. Giving any thought to that for your Surprise Party build?

Will keep you posted on how I progress... and thank you for doing what you do, as it allows me to play POE, which otherwise would be closed to me.

Your iteration of TH sounds fun! I'm looking forward to the feedback.

I honestly don't care about cluster jewels at all.

I agree, too much work, got a cluster jewel drop item level 70 put it for sale at 2 Alch & the buyer gave me an Exalted Orb, saying "you don't know what you have do you?" Obviously not if its worth an Exalted Orb!

Used that 1 EX and 450 Chaos and got my Surrender Shield today to match with my full set of Crab Armor!

Need to respec a few things... and I am conflicted on weapon, Jack the Axe is what I am using now for its damage boost in bleed, not using Vaal Pact, vs Scaeva Gladius with Vaal Pact (which is what I used in seasons past, before I got Dreadbeak which now has changed/nerfed in someway for a boost for Low Life). Obviously an end game weapon for me will be some kind of complicated rare, which I will get to at some point.

One question, Molten Shell+CWDT have you ever thought about just using Molten Shell (paired with Increased Duration or on its own) on Left Mouse Button so its cast as you walk? Zizaran a Twitch/Youtube Streamer) posted a video today suggesting using Molten Shell in left mouse button.... Thoughts?

That's my update!

Looing forward to Surprise Party showcase
Last edited by Yipp on May 8, 2021, 10:58:19 AM
"
Yipp wrote:
Spoiler
I agree, too much work, got a cluster jewel drop item level 70 put it for sale at 2 Alch & the buyer gave me an Exalted Orb, saying "you don't know what you have do you?" Obviously not if its worth an Exalted Orb!

Used that 1 EX and 450 Chaos and got my Surrender Shield today to match with my full set of Crab Armor!

Need to respec a few things... and I am conflicted on weapon, Jack the Axe is what I am using now for its damage boost in bleed, not using Vaal Pact, vs Scaeva Gladius with Vaal Pact (which is what I used in seasons past, before I got Dreadbeak which now has changed/nerfed in someway for a boost for Low Life). Obviously an end game weapon for me will be some kind of complicated rare, which I will get to at some point.

One question, Molten Shell+CWDT have you ever thought about just using Molten Shell (paired with Increased Duration or on its own) on Left Mouse Button so its cast as you walk? Zizaran a Twitch/Youtube Streamer) posted a video today suggesting using Molten Shell in left mouse button.... Thoughts?

That's my update!

Looing forward to Surprise Party showcase
Decision, decisions :). Pickig gear is tough.

But ya! Good call Yipp! I like Molten Shell on left click when I play on PC. But it doesn't work like that on console. So I design my builds to work on console but then I just modify them if I end up playing them on PC. I may, in the future have two sections in my guides; one for PC setup, one for console setup, but I don't want too many drop down menus...I have enough as it is.

I appreciate the suggestion! (I should start the pc/console setups for 3.15 guides...)

Annnnnd

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288

If you're bored with the league or looking to extend it somehow, I've posted 3 (4) extra builds. They aren't guides, so there aren't any explanations, they're just builds. But they are ideas that I've been dying to try in-game to see how they work. On paper, they seem legit. They are all designed to be very tanky.

There's a Chieftain that uses Righteous Fire and has a focus on Endurance Charges (my old RF Chieftain), 2 Gladiator options (one uses General's Cry, the other is pure melee) that are max block builds focusing on counter-attack damage (they are my old Trigger Happy build), and a two-handed Champion with an insane amount of Armour that focuses on Herald of Purity and Summon Phantasms.

Even though they aren't guides, if you give any of them a shot, I'd LOVE feedback on them. I don't have time to play them all but I'm really curious which ones people fall in love with and which people hate (and why). I have high expectations for all of them but you never know what Mr./Mrs. Gameplay will have to say about it.

Hopefully, you're having a great 3.14 and if you give any of the newly posted builds a try, I'd love to know what you think!

Annnnnd

Hello!

First I wanted to thank you for your guides! they're top notch work, and I've been rocking the zomblebees this league to great success!

I am posting however to let you know that the item filters you maintain seem to be down. I've been using the build specific starting off and the upgraded versions for PC, and as of last night they've been throwing the following error:

LINE 132: UNABLE TO PARSE PARAMETER FOR CLASS RULE: NO ITEM CLASSES MATCHING "HIDEOUT DOODADS".

I have 0 idea what this means, but figured you might want to know. the filter has been a great companion to the build itself, and it is currently very missed =(! I've thrown together a filterblade/neversink in the meanwhile but it's just not the same, you know?

Either way, thank you for all your hard work on both the builds and the filters! have a great week!

UPDATE: filter is functional again, hyaaay!
Last edited by Nocxia on May 13, 2021, 11:03:35 PM
I wanted to thank you for your guides and everything else. It's been helping me a lot with PoE.

I did want to let you know the filters are broken for Shadows at least. I tried using the one for everyone, and it threw an error on line 132.
Wrecker!!!

I ran across a youtube channel, "TrollErgoSum" who makes "Path of Walking Simulator" builds. All you do is walk... not even ONE button press!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEAAAaih1WtROMkXhg1rVgA

I got a real kick out of watching his videos and of course thought of you. Maybe some of his ideas will inspire you to make a no button press build in the future too!

As always having fun one (or none) button press at a time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info