Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters) (1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom)

"
smokeycat wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker just to give a quick thumbs up on the new loot filter. I think it is a nice improvement. Good job.
You rock, Smokey! I'm glad you like it! I just made another colour change to it as well. Keep the suggestions coming if you like! You rock.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey, I started using your Filter, because its the first League which I am playing SSF in.
Really enjoy it so far with the filter!
I just would like to hide some items I wont use on my build. (es bases for example etc)
Is there an easy way (Filterblade?) or do I have to copy and change the "code" manually?
If its only code I will have to look into filters, I guess :D

Thanks!
"
eloluap wrote:
Spoiler
Hey, I started using your Filter, because its the first League which I am playing SSF in.
Really enjoy it so far with the filter!
I just would like to hide some items I wont use on my build. (es bases for example etc)
Is there an easy way (Filterblade?) or do I have to copy and change the "code" manually?
If its only code I will have to look into filters, I guess :D

Thanks!
Hey, eloluap!

I'm glad you're enjoying the filter! Thanks for passing it on. If you'd like to make your own changes to the filter, I can only help by editing the code. I don't know anything about FilterBlade.

If there are some classes you know you don't want, I can easily help with that and show you what to do. it's easy. If you want to get ride of basetypes, it's a little more tricky, but still easy, if you're careful.

If you give me a base rundown of what you want to do, I'll guide you.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey, ho, Wrecker_of_Days, c'est moi again.

Trying out your ZOMBIE build.

Seems to be working pretty good, of course it is not pure because, well, twitchy fingers want something to do and all that. So I added Volatile Dead and Storm Brand sitting with Tempest Shield all linked on my fave gloves (Null and Void Legion Gloves) with Overcharge Support.

I'm in Act 10 now @ Level 77, I decided to do all the content and it adds up.
Got that Midnight Bargain Wand +1 Skele/Zombie/Spectre and Sentari's Answer Brass Spirit Shield getting three curses without regard to the limit.

I have a couple of questions though. Do you have a 'thread' where you worked through your 'zombie build' or an old guide? How important are the banners? I toughened up the minions with a WildWood MeatSack Spectre. I use a power and frenzy set of monkeys as well and am going to have to plan my addition of the Warlock (Perfect Class with shared Endurance charges) because of the whole first in last out.

My anoint is going to be Death Atunement. Gotta ask a Guildie to to do it for me because...still Acts.

That's it so far.

Merry Christmas.

Thanks again for your builds and hard work.

Last edited by Fiestybaqner on Dec 20, 2023, 12:20:14 AM
"
Fiestybaqner wrote:
Spoiler
Hey, ho, Wrecker_of_Days, c'est moi again.

Trying out your ZOMBIE build.

Seems to be working pretty good, of course it is not pure because, well, twitchy fingers want something to do and all that. So I added Volatile Dead and Storm Brand sitting with Tempest Shield all linked on my fave gloves (Null and Void Legion Gloves) with Overcharge Support.

I'm in Act 10 now @ Level 77, I decided to do all the content and it adds up.
Got that Midnight Bargain Wand +1 Skele/Zombie/Spectre and Sentari's Answer Brass Spirit Shield getting three curses without regard to the limit.

I have a couple of questions though. Do you have a 'thread' where you worked through your 'zombie build' or an old guide? How important are the banners? I toughened up the minions with a WildWood MeatSack Spectre. I use a power and frenzy set of monkeys as well and am going to have to plan my addition of the Warlock (Perfect Class with shared Endurance charges) because of the whole first in last out.

My anoint is going to be Death Atunement. Gotta ask a Guildie to to do it for me because...still Acts.

That's it so far.

Merry Christmas.

Thanks again for your builds and hard work.
Merry Christmas to you too, Fiesty!

Nice work making the build your own! Good luck! I hope it works out great!

I don't have a thread that goes through my thoughts and such on my zombie changes. This was my last Bone Zombies guide post though: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229386.

Banners are...powerful perks. They only cost 10% reservation and are really strong for that cost. So to reduce ALL enemy crit chance by 40% is pretty huge. But if you have 100% crit damage reduction, it's easy to get rid of. Sometimes, needing that extra mana is helpful too. So, the banners aren't important to the build functioning. They're just powerful for their cost. So the banners are up to you and your playstyle based on what you'll be replacing them with.

Death Attunement is pricey! You have nice friends :).

Always nice to see you :)

Annnnnd

Wrecker_of_Days, sir, went through all your interview podcasts. Fun times.

Got a level 92 Zombie build with your skeleton tree - lol, great pathing for a lot of things.

Did all the Red Maps. No super powers but gosh I'm having fun. looking at that Overcharge gem's usefulness. Got Skitterbots shocking with Conductivity cursing which Tempest Shield couples nicely with as I run by. 12 Skellies, 11 Zombies, 10 Phantasms and four Spectres. I added Volatile Dead, the seething version, for a shotgun blast of 10 instant balls vs 3 per climbing to 60.

The Affliction Spectres are fun, bought and lost some Perfect ones as I relearned desecrating order, ephemerality of bought Spectres, the relative importance of having your Desecrate gem in place for 'four' spectres and so on.

Hope you are having fun with your Reaper's. I used those new flaming sword things which along with Convocation feels just like Reapers landing in a pack.

FiestyWoD <-- head nod in your direction.
Some small things on the Reaper build.

So I put a summon carrion golem of the hordes gem in the mix as well, with feeding frenzy attached to it, and since those are aggro, feeding frenzy has a 100% uptime and it gives me 6 golems. The bonus from the extra 2 isn't fantastic though :(

To make up for the lost gem slot, I'm using an unset ring (with +2 gem level) for my green gem, which makes rolling colours on everything else a lot easier as well.

Reaper is also taking a considerable amount of damage in large groups, so have to resummon often, which requires a bit of an adjustment from previous minion builds from Wrecker.

But all in all, fairly happy with this, despite the low DPS on single targets, since I'm still only running a 4 socket body armour.
Last edited by Splutty on Feb 15, 2024, 9:31:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info