Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters) (1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom)

"
Lamonica wrote:
Spoiler
Hello to my favourite PoE player and build provider! (if that's the right term hehe)

Hope you're doing well and that things are going your way!
I've been thinking about you a lot lately since I saw the new league, and I've been spying on your pages and PoE Planner to see when (or if) the builds will be updated.

That brings us to my question... Just to prepare myself time-wise etc for the new league, when do you normally update (if needed) the poeplanner.com build pages? Is it before or after the league starts? Do you have a specific day usually?

I used to follow your forum posts before you stopped doing those and since then I've been kinda late to leagues hehe... But not this time!

I also don't follow dev updates/posts about skills and the skill tree etc, so I wouldn't know if updates are needed you see.

Thanx!

And again, LOVE everything you do for this community and we appreciate you to bits!

Lamsie
Lamsie,

That was wonderfully kind of you! Thanks so much for the heart warming post. It means a lot. You have a wonderful heart. Thank you!

To answer your questions, I don't have a specific day I update stuff. Some league starts I'm crazy busy, while others I have all the time in the world. I do update my builds publically once I'm confident in the changes I've made. I'll also be sure to post my primary minion build and my RF build before league launch. The other builds I have, I update when time and interest permit.

For this league, my zombie build is waiting on the minion aura gem, Guardian's Blessing. I want to see the gem's actual wording first. Once the 20/20 gem list is put out, I'll have what I need to make my final decisions. My RF character is ready to post. I just need to update the Notes section because that build has changed dramatically (cause of the Chief changes).

I'm out of town visiting family for the week, until just before league launch. So I'll update/post both builds when/if it's appropriate while I'm here.

If it's your thing, I'll Tweet/X out when I've updated each individual build. That way you can just wait for the Tweet instead of needing to refresh this page.

Which build were you looking forward to?

Thanks again for the wonderful words! You're fantastic 🥰!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"

I'd have to sign up on twitter coz I can't see the twitter posts if I'm not signed in it seems. xD But yes I will do that!

I absolutely ADORED the reaper witch in the last league. First time I tried it. So that's the one I'm keeping my eye on. Suits my playstyle perfectly :D

Just to clarify: Do you mean post both builds as in new threads on the forum? For some reason this confoozles (confuses xD) me..
"
Lamonica wrote:
Spoiler
"

I'd have to sign up on twitter coz I can't see the twitter posts if I'm not signed in it seems. xD But yes I will do that!

I absolutely ADORED the reaper witch in the last league. First time I tried it. So that's the one I'm keeping my eye on. Suits my playstyle perfectly :D

Just to clarify: Do you mean post both builds as in new threads on the forum? For some reason this confoozles (confuses xD) me..
Ah, no need to sign up for Twitter just for me. That's a pain. Both the Reaper and the RF build will be up shortly (within a day I think).

I won't be posting any builds in the forum. I do miss guide writing but I just don't have time for the responses. And if I post in those sections, I'll have a very difficult time not being able to respond to people's questions. So I'll only be updating this "one-stop shop" link and the PoEPlanner links.

On a side note, I'm hoping that the Zombie build will now be just as defensive as the Reaper build. It'll lack the obvious Bastion of Elements Aegis but I think I've found a way to make the Zombie build just as tanky with the same playstyle. So if that's what interested you about the Reaper build, you may have two options for this league. The Zombie build's changes I haven't played with though. So we'll see.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Aug 13, 2023, 3:18:46 PM
Spoiler
"
Lamonica wrote:
"

Reaper is updated for ya.

Annnnnd

Thanks for updating the your "SSF Filter for Everyone" before leaguestart. Love the filter.
"
Thanks for updating the your "SSF Filter for Everyone" before leaguestart. Love the filter.
Awesome! Thanks, Panda! You're very kind to pass that along :) .

If you ever have any suggestions or requests for the filter(s), please let me know! The more feedback I get, the more I learn.

Annnnnd

Wrecker_of_Days!!!

So very nice to see you still playing and making/updating builds. I haven't lived in an area with internet recently so haven't had the chance to play PoE. Last time I played, you were stepping away from the game. I'm glad (as I'm sure many others are) you're here - as helpful as always.

Thanks for being you.

I decided to try your RF build using an old standard chieftain that I hadn't played in years. Ironically when I created him, I wanted him to Face Tank all the content. He fell miserably short of my expectations. I am happy to report that he is now back in action and doing quite well. He can man handle the lower red maps. I haven't tried too many t15+, but he CAN do them - albeit more gingerly and slowly due to dps. I've been delving up to 300 with this chieftain and can clear the 83 heists without too much difficulty. All in all, I am VERY pleased with him.

Some things of note, since you only listed 3 gems on your helm, I moved my rejuv totem to my helm so it benefits from the +1 gem affix on it. I replaced the regen golem with +4 physical damage reduction. This left me with only Infernal Cry in my shield. I was unsure what to link to it. At the moment, I have Combustion Support and Elemental Proliferation Support. Please advise if those 2 work or if there is a better scenario.

Lastly, since I acquired my shield which has +5 to max fire resist, I was able to unspec 4 passive points. I placed those 4 points and my others from being higher level than the build guide into all the easy + maximum life nodes.

When everything is said and done, currently I have just shy of 7k HP with over 22k Armour. My "in hideout" physical damage reduction is 90% as is all 3 max resists. My regen is over 2500 per second and movement speed is 37%. (The movement speed will change once I run thru labs and re-enchant the boots with more life regen).

I feel like I need to add a movement skill to get out of tough situations. I rarely use the vaal skill from righteous fire so I'm thinking of removing that from my button pressing option. Thus actually would also allow me to use a 21/23 RF gem if and when I vaal one. I just need to figure out how and where to place the movement gem. I'm kind of hoping that my shield links don't work as intended and I can place movement there. I'm unsure which movement to use. Flame dash and shield slam come to mind, but I really liked phasing in the past.

Now to just tweak my gear and find some more dps. This build is awesome though. Thanks a ton.

Oh, just a quick question regarding pantheon choices. Does physical damage reduction cap at 90% like max resist does? Obviously if so, I don't need more - but if not, I'll keep the two that I have
Last edited by dlvbrown1969 on Sep 4, 2023, 12:09:52 PM
"
"
Awesome! Thanks, Panda! You're very kind to pass that along :) .

If you ever have any suggestions or requests for the filter(s), please let me know! The more feedback I get, the more I learn.

After playing a while, and now having two level 90+ characters, I have some suggestions that might make the filter more enjoyable at higher levels.

I feel it gets a bit rough at higher tier maps to look through items, as there is quite a lot dropping. This is especially true for content such as Expedition, Blight etc., but also for general mapping/content. The overall issue is connected to red tier maps, and yellow/red tier maps after lvl 85/90+.

My suggestions:
1. Add drop icon for Heist items in Heist on the map. I wondered why I didn't drop much Heist items, and realised there is no icon nor sound to those items. This caused me to miss quite a few items among the chaos and regular rares on the ground.

2. Remove lower tier jewelry bases for red tier maps and above. E.g. gold amulet/ring, studder belt etc.

3. Remove item clutter for higher tier maps in general would be nice. It gets a bit rough rough to look through 30+ items on the ground after an Expedition. Maybe remove the lowest tier currently showing for all rares?

4. 3-link chromatic recipe items showing in tier 16 map; i.e. Opal Wand. Maybe remove this for yellow/red tier maps.

5. Icon on Labyrinth enchanted items without showing in filter. Have to click alt to see item on ground. Should show the item on the ground as well. E.g. Samnite Helmet.

6. Fractured “low-tier” bases showing icon on the map but not showing on ground. E.g. iLvl 82 Coral Ring.

7. Fractured/bases that show with yellow icon on the ground, looks the same as another yellow item. Same size and color. Maybe change to different color, or bigger size like synthesised items. E.g. rings, belts etc.

8. There are a few Divination cards that doesn't bring any value in my opinion. Such that gives blue items or 1 chaos orb for 8 total cards. So far I'd consider not showing the following Divination cards in yellow/red+ maps
1. Rain of Chaos (1/8 card for 1 chaos orb)
2. The Kings Blade (blue ilvl 66 blade)
3. Struck by Lightning
4. Prosperity

Overall the experience before red tier maps/85+ was wonderful. However after a point the amount of items that drops makes it very difficult to see what to pick up or not. I find myself ignoring to look at all, as looking through 15 rares, + currency, and low-tier divination cards after a yellow monster, or 50+ items after Expedition gets tedious. While the purpose is to show as much as possible without cluttering the screen, I think it would overall improve the experience to reduce the clutter at red tier maps, and yellow tier+ maps after a certain level.

Again, thanks for a great filter. Cheers!
Hey Wrecker, just wanted to say thanks for your builds over the years. I've played either slo-mo skellies or zombietons every time I've played through a league, and they're always solid. Love the lack of reliance on button mashing and trading.

Thanks for keeping them updated!
Thanks again for your wonderful, relaxing builds. I'm finally recovering from COVID but your builds got me through the worst of the head-achy boredom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info