Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters) (1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom)

Once I have done 20Q to all my main flasks, I pretty much stop picking them up.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I find it easiest to just stockpile armor scraps and blacksmith whetstones and convert them to glassblower baubles.

Good post though.
I don't see a way to download the filters? Not sure if I'm missing something, the thing that says 'Link' just shows up as text for me.
"
rmrn11 wrote:
I don't see a way to download the filters? Not sure if I'm missing something, the thing that says 'Link' just shows up as text for me.
Thank you! I went to bed last night with a feeling that I forgot something. It's fixed. The links should work fine now. Thanks for letting me know!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Aug 14, 2019, 2:23:00 PM
As a new player I have nothing but thanks and respect for Wrecker, for the builds, for his loot filters, for his answers and discussions and most of all for the time he puts into making this game enjoyable and easier for us newbies

Long may you continue with all of these builds :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
0nyX wrote:
As a new player I have nothing but thanks and respect for Wrecker, for the builds, for his loot filters, for his answers and discussions and most of all for the time he puts into making this game enjoyable and easier for us newbies

Long may you continue with all of these builds :)
That's an extremely kind post. Thank you very much! I'm glad my guides have been helpful and enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time out of your own day to be so kind! I'll make them as long as life allows me to.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I love ARPGs but always get overwhelmed by POE and give up a few weeks in. Giving it a serious go for Blight. I have wrist injuries and was looking for low APM builds and got pointed to your thread.

Thanks for the content! Definitely going to try some of these and get through an entire character/league so hopefully I can start theorycrafting for myself.

Any suggestions on which of your builds you think will be best for 3.8?

Thanks!
"
PeteDjentz wrote:
I love ARPGs but always get overwhelmed by POE and give up a few weeks in. Giving it a serious go for Blight. I have wrist injuries and was looking for low APM builds and got pointed to your thread.

Thanks for the content! Definitely going to try some of these and get through an entire character/league so hopefully I can start theorycrafting for myself.

Thanks!
Thanks for your kind words! I'm sorry for your difficulties. Hopefully, my builds can help.

All my guides will have very few buttons to hit. They'll either be one or two buttons max...that excludes flasks, but I don't use flasks for spamming. Only for healing/ailments.

So my builds all function the same for the most part; they just use different mechanics. So you're really just choosing between what you like: Minions, Damage over Time, Blocking...are you PC or console? My Scion build I can only play on Console cause it's bow/ranged and I can't aim with the mouse well.

Minions are probably the easiest to start the game with. RF is the hardest to level. The CI one is a unique mechanic that is high risk, high reward (flasks can't help you heal). Blocking is ridiculously easy.

Ok, for super-easy go with either SLOW-MO ZOMBIES or TRIGGER HAPPY.

ha ha. Nothing like a good pointless ramble to figure it out.

3.8 really buffed minions...but that means they might be full of glitches...

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Sep 5, 2019, 3:55:20 AM
"
"
PeteDjentz wrote:

Thanks!
Thanks for your kind words! I'm sorry for your difficulties. Hopefully, my builds can help.

All my guides will have very few buttons to hit. They'll either be one or two buttons max...that excludes flasks, but I don't use flasks for spamming. Only for healing/ailments.

So my builds all function the same for the most part; they just use different mechanics. So you're really just choosing between what you like: Minions, Damage over Time, Blocking...are you PC or console? My Scion build I can only play on Console cause it's bow/ranged and I can't aim with the mouse well.

Minions are probably the easiest to start the game with. RF is the hardest to level. The CI one is a unique mechanic that is high risk, high reward (flasks can't help you heal). Blocking is ridiculously easy.

Thanks for the insight!

I'm on PC. Minions or DoT sound fun. If anyone of them are more or less equally 3.8-viable I'll just look through the builds more carefully and pick whichever looks coolest to me.

Luckily my injuries are just repetitive motion, nothing awful at this stage, but I work on a computer, play guitar, lift weights, and play video games so my wrists take a beating. Anything I can do to limit the stress is a big help.

I'm sure the guides are helping a lot of people! Stoked for Blight.
"
PeteDjentz wrote:
Spoiler
"
"
PeteDjentz wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks for the insight!

I'm on PC. Minions or DoT sound fun. If anyone of them are more or less equally 3.8-viable I'll just look through the builds more carefully and pick whichever looks coolest to me.

Luckily my injuries are just repetitive motion, nothing awful at this stage, but I work on a computer, play guitar, lift weights, and play video games so my wrists take a beating. Anything I can do to limit the stress is a big help.

I'm sure the guides are helping a lot of people! Stoked for Blight.
I've update 4 out of five guides tonight. They're posted and linked from this thread. I'm changing the main skill for the Trigger Happy build so that'll be done tomorrow. So they're ready for you to peruse.

Thanks again for such kind encouragement and for taking the time to do so.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info